Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Thank you Pickwick... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/103357-thank-you-pickwick.html)

Ben@SRP 05-16-2005 09:09 PM

Thank you Pickwick...

Thank you Pickwick and Pier 57 for putting on such a super event. Thank you David Woods, & Fred Tull for a GREAT weekend and what a great group of staff and volunteers you have helping you. And Tonya, you deserve a big hand as well, as you did a super job!!! OSS was very honored and excited to be chosen by Pickwick and Pier 57 to be a part of the 2005 Pickwick Offshore Challenge. And Feddy T's we'll be back... :eek:

Thanks again, Ben Hedrick

Pete B 05-16-2005 09:16 PM

Re: Thank you Pickwick...

without a doubt a very nice venue, Thank you for inviting OSS, and rolling out the Red Carpet, David Woods and Fred Tull, and all the volunteers and staff made this a great weekend. Look forward to 2005.

adrenalineracing 05-16-2005 11:00 PM

Thank you to everyone involved in producing a race as great as The Pickwick Challenge! David Woods rolled out the red carpet in a huge way!
Thanks again!
Ken Bowen
Adrenaline/Spiderman

Ron P 05-17-2005 09:40 AM

Pete B, sorry I missed you. It was a great event at a super location.

Next year we'll have to borrow a wave machine from Disney to make things more interesting. Something is needed to slow down Spiderman. :eek:

46tomcat 05-17-2005 04:32 PM

A big thank you to all involved-David Woods-Fred-Tonya all the volunteers in the park,you make it tough to go back to the city!!The car show ,Grand Funk Railroad,great park,the viewing area,great fans,gift bags for driver and throttleman,great awards ceremony.What a place were all spoiled now!!Next time I promise to go around all the buoys.thanks again! Tom Reliable Carriers#20

gary nichols 05-17-2005 06:39 PM

If you would quit looking at that flat sreen you wouldn't have missed the buoy ,next race I promise to give you a little more room ,although you did a great job with the corners and thank you for the car show and David,Fred,and Tonya it was a awesome event -THANK-YOU Gary

BlakeandBrock 05-17-2005 07:19 PM

couldnt have had a better time and what a great venue, thanks from the gratton family!

Ron P 05-17-2005 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tom, what turn did you miss? It wasn't this one.

Ron P 05-17-2005 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
But things were tight on this lap.

Ron P 05-17-2005 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like everyone was hugging the pins.