Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   who is going to New York (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/110876-who-going-new-york.html)

Julie22 09-03-2005 09:33 AM

Re: who is going to New York

My boyz will be coming to New York as long as they do blow another Duelly Engine. The last trip the Traffic Light Boyz went over the budget it exceed the budget by 48K, when they got stranded in Dalton, GA. So Augie and Smitty you better take good care of my guys and show them a good time they need to relax a little bit. Watch out New York the Traffic Light Boyz will be in the House. :evilb: :drink: :eek:

BRUCE SEROFF 09-03-2005 09:36 AM

There goes the neighborhood :D

berns29scarab 09-03-2005 10:37 AM

i saw the Traffic Light Team haulin azzzz up the GSP Sat after the Ortley race...

SVL4 09-03-2005 11:51 AM

Cory,
I will be in Sarasota that weekend testing.I wish you luck and make sure you seek Smitty and ask him about "The Whole".The Hudson river is very tricky.If you get back home before Tuesday give me a call.

Wil

cshantry 09-03-2005 03:42 PM

hey willi we are not going, not enough time in the work weak we will be home if you give me or richard a call we will come out and run with you Cya cory

SVL4 09-03-2005 04:05 PM

Cory,
I have Rich's cell number so I will call him.I arrive in Sarasota next Friday afternoon.If I can't reach Rich I'll get your number from Matt.We will get together next weekend.

Thanks
Wil

John Haggin 09-03-2005 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by MYPANTERA28
Thanks to Smitty, Sticks, Augie and the AMF crew for the oppotunity to let me throttle the WAZZZUPP P2 Viper in the Big Apple. Hagen will be driving and Frank will be the Navigator. :D

Looking forward to dodging the bodies with you guy's in WAZZUP, on the Hudson!!!!!!!
Haggin
www.amfoffshoreracing.com

used_parts 09-06-2005 03:09 PM

P4-20 left this morning For the Big Apple.

kitten 09-10-2005 06:15 AM

We are there !

SHARKEY-IMAGES 09-10-2005 07:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK!!!

People have been in town for days and not one photo has been posted.... :( :( :(

It's still early enough for me to get up there, so I am on my way to get some pics for our OSO Community.... :drink: :drink: :drink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: 9-11-05

Over 400 photos are now online ready to viewed at www.SharkeyMarine.com
Click onto Photo Links...
Enjoy! :drink: