The Power Of OSO Just Paid For My OSS Membership >

The Power Of OSO Just Paid For My OSS Membership

Notices

The Power Of OSO Just Paid For My OSS Membership

Old 03-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Power Of OSO Just Paid For My OSS Membership

Well to some its good news and other its not...the news has already been leaked since last night..and I wanted to save it for a while...but I will come out with it now...

With the cowardly e-mail that was sent to Craig along with some racers who do not approve of me for speaking the truth...and seeing how some of the OSS racers speak to me even when the publicity that Offshore is getting from our team is possitive...some OSO members have taken it upon themselves to come to me and not only paid for my OSS equipment and crew fee's they are paying for one entre fee of my choise for my first race. Even though I may not even do one race now...they said they don't care if I don't do any races...you will be one of them....

They do not want me to mention them....but they can come forth if and when they do...its not me to mention them...JUST TO THANK THEM FOR DOING THIS....

This is a good leason....Neven forget about the fans....and supporters that have been there for racing all these years....if you turn on them...they will turn on you....

I went to the OSO Winter Chill out in Jan. and had a great time..I got to meet a lot of people I had never met before but seen there posts...and I got to hear a lot of what they think of all this BS going on in racing...

So in closing...I will say this from one of them....QUOTE " Gino, they still won't say it to your face...but at least some can say it to you now on there conferance calls....

and one last one in refeance to the e-mail to Craig, Quote..."Some people may laugh behind your back...but now there's a bunch of other people laughing right at them"

With that said....I want to thank Steve and the power of OSO...while racing teams can not even get a dollor to support there team....people will donate money to a team becasue they are tired of all the BS.

I'm filling out my registration forms today and sending it out....

Thank You,
Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 03-03-2006 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The Power Of OSO Just Paid For My OSS Membership

Wow Gino that's great news for you Yes it's good to appreciate the fans, remember in 04 OSO came to the rescue of Papa Dukes and helped them raise the last of the money they needed for their trip to Key West.

So now that you are a member of OSS I hope to see you race in St Clair this summer
Old 03-03-2006, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very Cool Gino. Congrats.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You Ms PatriYacht.....and what you guys did for that young team was great....you can never have enough fans and supports and in this sport you need to go out of your way to keep everyone...

Hope to see ya soon...
Old 03-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

gino, its fun over here and very professional her. safety first always. our family will greet you with open arms. we are a family
mike stancombe
peppers racing