Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   So- who are you going to race with this year SBI or OSS or OPA (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/124126-so-who-you-going-race-year-sbi-oss-opa.html)

Hauling Trash 03-06-2006 07:27 AM

So- who are you going to race with this year SBI or OSS or OPA

Who are you going to race with this year SBI, OSS or OPA.

Xtremeracing 03-06-2006 07:43 AM

Re: So- who are you going to race with this year SBI or OSS or OPA

Everyone will race everywhere they can,as it should be... then we will be on the right road to good things. Does it really matter????

AugiePensa 03-06-2006 01:42 PM

Ya never should have started a post like this. The Jersey Boyz "WILL" find a way to fix this one!

TeamSaris 03-06-2006 02:45 PM

OPA and SBI.

Ryan Beckley 03-06-2006 05:16 PM

I like the polls like this were you can see who voted for what.

TeamTaboo 03-06-2006 05:20 PM

We are trying to race some OPA events if things work out.

Ryan Beckley 03-06-2006 05:21 PM

Bill are you gonna run the Cat and Vee this year?

Ms PatriYacht 03-06-2006 06:13 PM

Since I don't know all the board names does each vote represent one boat, or are crew members, drivers, and throttle men each adding to the poll.
On sort of a side not I think it would be cool if each of the racers added the name of their race team under their board name, some do but not everyone, it would help us fans in the peanut gallery :D

Donzilla 03-06-2006 06:23 PM

we will be racing OPA possibly with two boats. Sure hope they get the info on the website accurate and posted timely so everyone can acess results it means alot to guys that are spending to race. IMO the website needs more attention.
Thanks,JIm :(

TeamSaris 03-06-2006 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Since I don't know all the board names does each vote represent one boat, or are crew members, drivers, and throttle men each adding to the poll.
On sort of a side not I think it would be cool if each of the racers added the name of their race team under their board name, some do but not everyone, it would help us fans in the peanut gallery :D

Mine is my signature.