THAT GIRL has spoken! #37 >

THAT GIRL has spoken! #37

Notices

THAT GIRL has spoken! #37

Old 05-09-2006, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: THAT GIRL has spoken! #37

Lisa, the only special treatment we have recieved from Fountain, was from Martin who had a light weight race hatch built for us almost over night. As Far as props go we have gone to the darkest corners of the world to collect ours. We did place an order with Herring and recieved a set of new props and are awaiting the other two. In good sportsmanship, If I get another set before you, I will sell them directly to you. Chin up Girl, you ran an awsome race. get ready for Ft Meyers, Game ON. Smitty
Old 05-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smitty, To Think We Ran So Well With What We Borrowed.. It Should Be A Battle At The Next Race If We Both Had The Same Props.. That Would Be Fun.. You Kick Butt , I'm Not Upset At You. Just The Situation That I Am In With Props Again This Year.. It Just Sucks. Thanks For The Offer And Yes I Will Take You Up On It. Martin Is Trying Like Heck For Me. Game On!!
Old 05-09-2006, 03:01 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

One way or another Lisa, I hope you get your blades...

It was great to hear over Talkoffshore how well you were doing with running an unknown setup!

Good luck in Ft Myers!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 05-10-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Knobber, I know that me saying a rule may not be enforceable is a weak response, but the facts are that Herring has not been able to deliver propellers in a timely fashion. My boat is faster with Herrings as well, but I have chosen to go another route and try to get to the front with other set ups.

This is a tough situation. I have spoken to most of our V bottom teams that use Herrings and they have gotten what they need, through whatever avenues they have taken. To now tell all of those teams that Herrings are illegal would cause increased problems. I just hope that Jim Herring is getting wind of this situation and tries to help Lisa, and any one else in here position.

Thanks, Ray.