Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Boat Racing Monopoly (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/142619-boat-racing-monopoly.html)

aeh4m 10-12-2006 01:27 PM

Boat Racing Monopoly

Hey all!

I am currently taking a graphic design class at my university, and our recent project is to re design a monopoly board on any topic or subject we choose. for those of you that know me, know that I chose to do my monopoly board on boatracing.

I would appreciate any help that I can get! I also need high quality photos. I do have quite a few in stock, and tunnel but any help in other categories to mix it up a bit would greatly appreciated:)

Thanks,
Amanda Hagerl

2 Trick Rick 10-12-2006 02:18 PM

Re: Boat Racing Monopoly

Change it to Playboy Playmate Girls... You'll get an A :D

2 Trick Rick 10-12-2006 02:21 PM

Graphic Design is what I do... Don’t tell anyone how much you can make - I don’t need the job market in Michigan flooded with starving artist. :rolleyes:

aeh4m 10-12-2006 03:32 PM

haha, I will stick to boat racing. I'm just playing around in the graphic design area of study, I am actually an elementary education major with graphic design my minor.

Ted G 10-12-2006 07:17 PM

Hey Rick, you want someone to teach you how to race a boat-that girl right there is who you need to talk to :evilb: Maybe you can help with her graphics stuff and she'll come drive the boat for you next year-once or twice :D

2 Trick Rick 10-13-2006 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by insptech
Hey Rick, you want someone to teach you how to race a boat-that girl right there is who you need to talk to :evilb: Maybe you can help with her graphics stuff and she'll come drive the boat for you next year-once or twice :D

My wife wants to throttle next year with me, so if I clip her for another female throttle person I’ll be sleeping on the couch till 2010. :eek:

racesdad 10-13-2006 09:33 AM

amanda, send me your email and i will send you some of the new boat that flash took in vegas
mike stancombe

Ted G 10-13-2006 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
My wife wants to throttle next year with me, so if I clip her for another female throttle person I’ll be sleeping on the couch till 2010. :eek:

Hmmm, putting the rev limiter on the throttles, not sure how that'd work. That would be a good thread to see if any man/woman race team ever had the woman throttle. I'm pretty sure most women have been drivers.

2 Trick Rick 10-13-2006 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by insptech
Hmmm, putting the rev limiter on the throttles, not sure how that'd work. That would be a good thread to see if any man/woman race team ever had the woman throttle. I'm pretty sure most women have been drivers.

Have you seen my wife drive? But I guess it would be ok seeing as there are no shopping carts on the lake. :eek:

Brad Zastrow 10-13-2006 01:30 PM

There was a 40 Skater cat that was done with Monoply board graphics. I will look for photos.