Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   just back from maimi boat show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/151711-just-back-maimi-boat-show.html)

cshantry 02-17-2007 09:05 PM

just back from maimi boat show

I was shocked buy the audance around freeze frames both, it was packed or the both right next to it witch was AMFS both,It was packed allso what I was wandering out of three bodys of boat racing there was no boths from any orginization to let the general public know about boat raceing .Hats of to amf and freeze frame for the great job they did .

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-18-2007 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by cshantry (Post 2029982)
out of three bodys of boat racing there was no boths from any orginization to let the general public know about boat raceing .

Wow ! :eek:

That certainly is a huge missed opportunity...:(

Even if they went in and split a booth with someone to reduce the costs, it would have been great exposure for racing and how to get involved...

Perhaps all relied on AMF to get the word out ??? :confused:

Freeze Frame usually does draw quite a crowd. With some of the best footage running on flat sceeens many will end up being there all day..... LOL

Pat D 02-18-2007 10:18 AM

Did PRA or OSO have a booth? Just curious.
pd

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-18-2007 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Pat D (Post 2030320)
Did PRA or OSO have a booth? Just curious.
pd

PRA held their Annual Safety Meeting at the event. So I know they are in town...

OSO had their own show at the Clevelander on Friday night.

Mum has been the word so far on what happened there.... :eek:

Pat D 02-18-2007 11:06 AM

[QUOTE=sharkeymarineOSO had their own show at the Clevelander on Friday night.
Mum has been the word so far on what happened there.... :eek:[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen anything on the local news :D I do know they are probably not on a boat....it's cold and windy on south beach today.

OK steve.......give us a report!!!

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 02-20-2007 02:07 PM

oso members thanks for stoping by the freeze frame booth!!

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 02-20-2007 02:16 PM

speical thanks to steve from oso jeff gerardi

Ron P 02-21-2007 12:21 PM

PRA had thier trailer in place and Steve hung out at the Florida Poker Run Club booth...with the lovely girls.

So yes, Poker Run groups were in attendance....also both PRA and Stu's group sell magazines and videos.

louietherigger 02-21-2007 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by cshantry (Post 2029982)
I was shocked buy the audance around freeze frames both, it was packed or the both right next to it witch was AMFS both,It was packed allso what I was wandering out of three bodys of boat racing there was no boths from any orginization to let the general public know about boat raceing .Hats of to amf and freeze frame for the great job they did .

Good point. I guess we all missed the boat on this one. Good thing Jeff was there. If anyone gets the word and pictures out about offshore racing it is definatly is freeze frame. AMF is always a crowd pleaser. Thanks guys.