Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Stock Boat ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/156663-stock-boat.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 04-29-2007 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by DPT MOTORSPORTS (Post 2110142)
Shark,

Aren't those the pics I took with my camera phone????

No.
They wouldn't have my watermark on them if they were.
The aerial photo I shot from DJD"s tuna tower.
As far as the dock shots, there was only a limited number of angles to choose from that dock. You must have stood somewhere close to where I was taking them as well.:drink:
After further review of the idling shot, you may have pulled that from my KODAK files.... ;)

DPT MOTORSPORTS 04-29-2007 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is this a new Doug Wright or a previously owned raceboat????
It was seen in Lauderdale today by board member LSjr.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 04-29-2007 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Phantom1 (Post 2109877)
Where the heck have you been Tim. I hope all is well.

My heart hasn't stopped yet and after a few months fighting the Insurance company for a Dr ordered Stress Test, it looks like I finally will be able to get one.

Originally Posted by Phantom1 (Post 2041311)
Sharkey and Pete B,

I have mostly sat back and observed this thread, even when I felt the desire to chime in. I don't race anymore, nor do I plan to anytime soon - I assume that you two are in the same proverbial "boat".

I respectfully ask you to let those with a vested interest in the sports (i.e. - $$) lead this thread in whatever direction. The racers (OPA, SBI/APBA & OSS) are doing a good job of asking and answering the tough questions.......... let's leave it to them.

How about it?

On top of that, I took your advice weeks before the crap hit the fan in the Racer's section in March.
To my knowledge since the Racer's Section was turned back on, in order to Post you had to have a Current, Valid Racing Membership with the racing organization. I am not sure if that applies to the "General Racing Section" if so, then I am not in compliance. I am just trying to follow the rules. It seems I am able to still post in the other categories, but I have chosen to comply with the board's rules.
I do miss mixing it up, and the comments from the other members who are no longer posting as well.

In the meantime, I pass the time watching these: VIDEOS !

Ryan Beckley 04-29-2007 06:49 PM

That Doug Wright is Paul dePoo's old boat. D&E bought it a week or so ago....

DriverofDonzi 04-29-2007 07:30 PM

Who is Paul DePoo???

Shane B 05-16-2007 11:57 AM

ARe there any other SS out there for sale?

Ryan Beckley 05-16-2007 12:36 PM

There is a brand new on "rolling vengence" for sale they want around 200,000 for it. It is the newest DW.

cat boat racer 05-16-2007 03:40 PM

Our Doug Wright 32 is on order as of today @ 2:00 p.m. Finally , cant wait . Mike :D

mmwalters 05-16-2007 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine (Post 2109725)
It's not complete without the Stern Shot! :evilb:

How fast this skater run?

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-16-2007 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mmwalters (Post 2129981)
How fast this skater run?

Well the run is approximately 75 miles round trip with two card stops. They made it back in just under an hour and just 2 minutes behind this boat. :eek: