Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   1973 world champ deserves motivation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/157796-1973-world-champ-deserves-motivation.html)

Jamie Bowman 05-08-2007 11:56 PM

1973 world champ deserves motivation

my friend RANDY RABE is in the hospital. He will love all internet messages. Please post motivational mssgs. Most of U were not racing w/ us in 1973, but I will soon post pictures of boats built by us w/ up to 6 outboards. Randy's designs are the current panteras etc. for those who don't know. We sponsored many races in the past and may in the future. THANK YOU!!!!

ScottB 05-09-2007 08:58 AM

Get well Randy, I lived in Pt Pleasant back in 73 and rode my bike to the races. I bet I know all the boats you post

Wahoo ATV 05-09-2007 09:24 AM

Best wishes Randy. Boat racing makes us all family. Good luck.

Ben@SRP 05-09-2007 10:19 AM

Best wishes Randy on a Speedy Recovery... And I can't wait to see the posted pictures of some of your old raceboats... I really dig some of the older classics. Take care, Ben Hedrick

Apache041 05-09-2007 10:41 AM

Get well soon, Randy.......can't wait to see some pixs

sroman6489 05-09-2007 11:34 AM

randy,

get well and keep the faith from the crew...............

racesdad 05-09-2007 04:31 PM

get weel soon, and you will be in our prayers
peppers racing
mike stancombe

46tomcat 05-09-2007 08:09 PM

Randy 1973 was reading about you in the powerboat mags hang in there see you at the races!!

Jamie Bowman 05-11-2007 11:36 PM

on behalf on Randy, Rabco powerboats from the old days, and myself- THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONSIDERATION!!!!!!! it worked guys and my bro is out!!!! Maybe a bit soon (too tough like all of us), but out of the hospital. You all do not know alot about my bro and he is too proud to admit. This is what powerboat racers are or can be made of!!! sorry if I am wordy. Bacause you wanted pictures, I will soon put up a link for 7,000 pictures of the 21,000+ pictures/slides that son Parker/family/friends have picked through for everbody.

History-if I screw up don't kill me-I'm stressed bro's

Randy was (if not the ) one of the first people ever to barefoot backwards-see the waterski hall of fame web site for achievements

Did you know a world champion powerboat racer was on the Ed Sullivan show the night the Beetles made their debut. He was there bec. he was part of team that skied from here in st. Pete to NYC for the worlds fair-thats a long ski run. Truth be told- he hung out w/ them-a jock (future world champ powerboat racer) & thought a bunch of certain musicians might not be as popular as racers. Oops-Sir Paul.

I have a hundred more stories of inspiration. Will post later!!! What most people do NOT understand is that most of us are giving & good peoplel!! The cost on us, for the fans, & often for charity/good cause!!!! Sorry to PREACH-bad/good day.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

PARKER RABE 05-12-2007 08:16 PM

wow

didnt even know there was a post on him , Randy is home recovering from his heart surgery , doing well !!! thanks for all the great replys guys !!!! means alot !!!! ill get him more involved soon , its hard when a long time racer loses intrest !! its like jump starting a car ....sad ! , even know hes my dad hes got the best stories ever , i still love to listen ! THANKS GUYS !

PARKER RABE

THERE ARE ABOUT 150 PICS OF RANDY OLD DAYS AND ALOT OF THE RABCO DAYS ON SCREAM AND FLY UNDER THE OUTBOARD AND RACING HISTORY FORUMS , ITS CALLED THE HAMMER DOWN GALLRIES 1-4
AND ABOUT 7000 TO COME THERE BEING SCANNED RIGHT NOW