Notices

Is This A Bad Idea?

Old 09-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is This A Bad Idea?

I have been talking to a few teams in SBI/APBA about helping the teams that are straped for cash to make it to KW.....from both teams in OPA and SBI/APBA....while a few of us can pay for some of the guys Regs fee's it would be nice if we could cover everyone in both Orgs who would not make it this year becasue of money....
Would it be worth it if both Orgs in there next few races before KW held auctions at there race sites to raise the money to get everyone that wants to show in KW make it there. It would be great if we did not leave any team behind becasue of financal reasons....maybe some teams and other dealers could donated some things that most teams would be buying anyways....or would pay for...or just help out just to get us to KW...

To start....I would donate after the Wolrds my new Scooter I got from Dean at the end of the wekeend of the Worlds....

OR if this is a bad idea....just say so....
Old 09-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Registered

I don't know if its to late....

There are teams already planning to go to KW in OPA ....how many teams are we talking about maybe 20 or so OPA teams and another 10 or so SBI/APBA...at what $2200 for regs rees and crew fees for around $60,000...

and with some of us already picking fees...its hard to beleive we could not come up with some money for KW
Old 09-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it is a great idea Gino, and not too late there is still 2 months to go.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Registered

Well we have teams stepping up to help out....so we will at least get some teams there....it would be nice to not leave any team behind....but getting some there will be better for the sport and racing and what better way to say thanks for those teams that have been scapping all year just so they could make the races.....

This year has been a great year and we had a great time....I could not think of a better place to end the season but in K.W.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:27 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 809 Likes on 598 Posts

I will give photos and Race Dvds ,Crashes dvds,Posters,And What Every I could Do To Help Out Freeze Frame www.freezeframevideo.net
Old 09-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered

Thanks Jeff....