John Haggin/Miss GEICO start foundation >

John Haggin/Miss GEICO start foundation

Notices

John Haggin/Miss GEICO start foundation

Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UNITEDWERACE
For the record, I don't want to be here and this has absolutely nothing to do with making a quick buck. John Haggin's money means nothing to me. This issue is about morels, ethics and good faith. My intellectual property has more sentimental value than all the money in the world. Read this: www.zazzle.com/unitedwecollection/about perhaps then you will understand my diligence.

UNITED WE RACE™
www.UnitedWeRace.com
No intention of harassing anyone??? LIAR - you posted threats on my YouTube and have personally harassed many of us on facebook, myspace and other "social media" networks in a way that is psycho! In fact, you gloated to me about using the social media networks for this reason. I bet a quick check amongst us would find my words to be more than accurate. I would post your morally right nonsense if it weren't apalling and further encouraging! Now, you have found your way here...wow! Dont want to be here??? Again...LIAR!!!

"This issue is about morels [sic], ethics and good faith" so you say. You can’t even spell MORALS let alone begin to know what they are! If your morals, ethics and good faith begin with this type of behavior…I am skeptical to say the least. Who in the world would EVER want someone like YOU running a charitable event or any other affiliation they were a part of? You didn't even have the organization skills to lay down the non-profit foundation or follow through - let alone help ANYONE!!! This is totally self serving and pathetic...are you going to inform everyone of your medical condition and medication problems for added sympathy? Yes, you are an admitted certified psycho - come to terms with that.

Some people talk and some people do...it's clear to everyone here which one of those you are! Haggin goes into communities to make a difference, not show off toys! While you are pissing and moaning about what a victim you are...here is a small sampling of the veterans, children, food pantries, and other organizations where he has made a difference:

http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/c...ICO/Community/

If you are looking for someone to rally to your side...you've clearly picked the wrong FORUM!
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Registered

JPD,

Perhaps you should direct your question to GEICO Insurance. It is their company name that is coupled with my (stolen) world renowned UNITED WE RACE™ slogan.

UNITED WE RACE™
www.UnitedWeRace.com
GEICO is not coupled or affiliated with the slogan...get your crazy propaganda straight. Trademark clearly registered solely to AMF Offshore Racing. Filed for appropriately, published for opposition and oh....REGISTERED!

I bet Allstate would not approve of your use of UnitedWeRace.com!
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Registered

Again, I admire Mr. Haggin for his effort to help those in need. I'm curious, what does charity have to do with trademark theft?

UNITED WE RACE™
www.UnitedWeRace.com
Oh, now you admire the guy (as you say) with the sinister lawyers who can shove it. Keep talking out of both sides of your head, crazy!

As for trademark theft??? Sounds like you have a landmark case against the government for allowing your monumental trademark to be stolen away - again, WOW! So, why are you wasting your time on the forum when you can really make a difference and take down a corrupt federal government?

You're CRAZY!!! Take another pill and chill out - better yet, get a life!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just give it up on this site, Your not going to get anywhere
Old 12-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered

Just curious, if someone were going to file a large lawsuit against someone like Haggin, would an attorney advise you to post all kinds of potentially slanderous comments in an online forum.? What if, lets just say, you were to lose your case against Haggin. Lets just say he filed a counter suit against you for at the least slander, wouldn't your posts here potentially open you to litigation of slander, harrassment, defamation of character. I think if I were in your position I would be a bit more cautious about how you proceed from here. It would seem you are giving Haggin's very capable lawyers a significant amount of ammo. Don't go away mad, just go away. You are bothering us and we have nothing to do with your little legal action. Maybe a moderator can make this guy go away
Old 12-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah since he is good at not answering a simple question asked over and over again then states morals and yet post AMF attorneys have my info blah blah blah.. Troll go away no petty for typical con artist...
Old 12-07-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member

Listen Folks, If you keep responding to this idiot. You are only fueling the fire. Ignore it. AMF has.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Registered

Thank You Smitty!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:57 PM
wot

Holy keyboard diarrhea!

www.UnitedWhoGivesAsh!t.com

Last edited by wot; 12-09-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered

That's the problem with the world today, wot, nobody cares about principle and ethics.

UNITED WE RACE™
www.UnitedWeRace.com
??? So what you are doing on this PUBLIC FORUM shows good principles and is ethical? Get a life!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.