Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Congrats to Dave Scott (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/237941-congrats-dave-scott.html)

Apache041 08-30-2010 10:07 AM

Congrats to Dave Scott

You smoked them again, Dave!
Congrats on the Top Gun win in the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout

208mph with piston engines!!!!

Bob & Patti

OldSchool 08-30-2010 10:11 AM

Congrats Dave. Awesome number!!!!!!!!!

AugiePensa 08-30-2010 03:38 PM

Nice going Dave. Congrats!

Miami Law 08-31-2010 12:26 AM

Still the Man

Way to go Dave..... Impressive :drink:

AB From Windsor 08-31-2010 10:09 AM

Congrat's Dave and JT!

It will take a lot to beat the Professor at his game. Very impressive run with piston power to say the least..

JBS 09-01-2010 11:19 PM

Awesome run

Congratulations to all the Nauti Marine crew-awesome run!

Everyone keeps saying only with piston power like it's some kind of disadvantage.you guys have proven it's dominance over turbines in a drag race.

We had fun doing the shootout and look foreword to next year.

byrideroffshore 09-03-2010 06:14 AM

good job Dave and JT ...thats awesome

sun tzu 09-03-2010 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBS (Post 3197873)
Congratulations to all the Nauti Marine crew-awesome run!

Everyone keeps saying only with piston power like it's some kind of disadvantage.you guys have proven it's dominance over turbines in a drag race.

We had fun doing the shootout and look foreword to next year.

It proves that Nauti Marine did their homework and you showed up to a gunfight with a knife. After running your mouth around the shootout about how you were going to kick daves ass you would think you would be humbled. Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and go play with the other noiseless turbine boats.

26 Spyder 09-03-2010 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by sun tzu (Post 3199358)
It proves that Nauti Marine did their homework and you showed up to a gunfight with a knife. After running your mouth around the shootout about how you were going to kick daves ass you would think you would be humbled. Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and go play with the other noiseless turbine boats.

I think that statement was kinda uncalled for...

Both teams made excellent runs and both have top of the line boats. I am glad JBS came down and brought some competition.
I do recall a turbine boat still has the standing shootout record at 209.
Everyone who competed should be congratulated instead of bashed!! I would like to see them back next year..

sun tzu 09-03-2010 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by 26 Spyder (Post 3199391)
I think that statement was kinda uncalled for...

Both teams made excellent runs and both have top of the line boats. I am glad JBS came down and brought some competition.
I do recall a turbine boat still has the standing shootout record at 209.
Everyone who competed should be congratulated instead of bashed!! I would like to see them back next year..

f-k that spyder this isnt elementry school where everyone gets a pat on the back. They dished it out and now they have to take it. . These guys talked their usual smack and got their ass handed to them. and the price you pay is getting the real deal thrown at you.

Callan boat is sick..too quiet ...but still sick