Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?

Notices

Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?

Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Mark!

That was a great shot of Wolverine going under the Belle Isle Bridge, don't think we'll see them racing under the Belle Isle Bridge again. I have a picture on the wall of the Love- It Cat starting off from under the Ambassador Bridge along with M-99, M-73 and M-9 I think, I will try to get a picture of it and post it. My brother had some pictures from that race but they seem to be missing (Divorce), got to get him to try and locate them. One of these days when I get a chance I have some older pictures from Metro Beach with 2 Eastern Express boats on trailers and many more.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Hi Mark!

That was a great shot of Wolverine going under the Belle Isle Bridge, don't think we'll see them racing under the Belle Isle Bridge again. I have a picture on the wall of the Love- It Cat starting off from under the Ambassador Bridge along with M-99, M-73 and M-9 I think, I will try to get a picture of it and post it. My brother had some pictures from that race but they seem to be missing (Divorce), got to get him to try and locate them. One of these days when I get a chance I have some older pictures from Metro Beach with 2 Eastern Express boats on trailers and many more.
Hi Mark!!!

Here is some pictures I took off my picture on the wall from the Race on The Detroit River under the Ambassador Bridge.
Attached Thumbnails Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic1.jpg   Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic2.jpg   Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic3.jpg  

Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic3-1-.jpg   Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic3-2-.jpg   Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic3-3-.jpg  

Detroit MI-Windsor Can. races?-pic3-4-.jpg