Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Marathon live stream >

Marathon live stream

Notices

Marathon live stream

Old 07-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Whatever Randy.... You are Mr OSS and you have said time and time again that OSS has the best tech ever in offshore..They all wore OSS bracelets all weekend and I have said from day one OSS part 2. Bandit, Mr Technology, and No Vacancy showed up to run in P4...your on facebook you should know this and Chris has stated it on here..God bless them for showing up, I sent my donation to the Suncoast Foundation cause its all about the kids right? Its no different than your staged race in OB 2010 that when Smitty called and invited 2 more teams, your boys turned them away costing the organization $17,000 from not making the minimum boat count per the contract

Just as your race 1 "staged race" this was nothing but an exhibition and the word exhibition was stated to me by one of the participants, one of the legal per OPGP rules competitors
Old 07-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped
SV/SVL:
The only team that raced,,, he won
Perhaps other team{s} were hesitant to compete due to tech inspection concerns?
Old 07-06-2015, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
. You should be mad at SBI then !
I,m not mad at anyone .I even have intense feelings for you lol .
Old 07-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Whatever Randy.... You are Mr OSS and you have said time and time again that OSS has the best tech ever in offshore..They all wore OSS bracelets all weekend and I have said from day one OSS part 2. Bandit, Mr Technology, and No Vacancy showed up to run in P4...your on facebook you should know this and Chris has stated it on here..God bless them for showing up, I sent my donation to the Suncoast Foundation cause its all about the kids right? Its no different than your staged race in OB 2010 that when Smitty called and invited 2 more teams, your boys turned them away costing the organization $17,000 from not making the minimum boat count per the contract

Just as your race 1 "staged race" this was nothing but an exhibition and the word exhibition was stated to me by one of the participants, one of the legal per OPGP rules competitors
Where do you come up with this stuff LOL. I don't due face Book. I have an account but never write or go on it. 2nd this is the first I have heard its the SVL's fault for a lose of $17K at a race LOL Smitty stuck to the rules of the class is that a bad thing now?. 3rd the race was a OPG (sp) run by ex OSS officials. The OB race in 2010 was a 2 race event that on the first day the class agreed to put on a controlled race at full speed with the intension of not destroying our equipment on day one and doing something for the sport that was needed (close racing) that the fans wanted to see. This was all achieved and MANY people said it was the best racing they have seen in years. Then a few A holes decided they needed to report to the world that it was "staged" and a bad thing for the sport to put on a close race. I can assure you KNOW ONE knew who was going to win what you called a "staged race".
Old 07-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Registered

How in the world is that racing?
Old 07-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 916 Likes on 304 Posts

Ya know what I took away from yesterdays events? Don't be a dick.... It doesn't play well in the eyes of the masses.

People more often attend the venue rather than the event. A city like Bristol TN could swap out their NASCAR race with a duck f@#%ing exhibit and the crowds would still be huge. Pretty certain the beach front head counts confirmed that theory yesterday. Everyone needs to play nice, and at a minimum, avoid going head to head on freaking schedules. Even the poker run planners can understand why that's a bad idea..
Old 07-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Registered

Last edited by klaatutooyou; 07-06-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy likes controlled races at full speed (staged races) and rules (the ones that can't be enforced and the ones that aren't enforced). You are the best Randy.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by klaatutooyou
How in the world is that racing?
I would like to know what you call the 2 CMS boats and the single SVL entry in the Marahton race ?????????? How in the world is that racing as you would say.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check this out?

http://m.heraldtribune.com/fullstory...nist/150709833

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.