Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Roll call factory class boats >

Roll call factory class boats

Notices

Roll call factory class boats

Old 07-16-2015, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy. Once a cheater always a cheater. I don't care what a cheater like you has to say about me. It's got to suck knowing most people think you are a piece of $hit after all the years you have tried to drive this sport down for you own gain.
Old 07-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Randy go easy on the "old boat" cracks.... its at least from this century, whats yours again? Also remember till this year with the only competition being a brand new team in a new to them boat is the first time you've won anything since what 2002? It took Smitty getting in your boat and you sitting at home to bring your boat to the front....How did you do in LOTO this year? Ok continue your scwabble.....

Concerning the topic of the thread, Sean's onto something... and here is history I am pretty sure randy and I will agree on this one statement, "Factory racing was where it was at late 90's thru 2003" well until Mercury came in, discontinued a motor and forced a new one down our throats, hmmm seems history is repeating itself now, just a different class....

Great idea Sean, I like the foundation you presented... Guys with the Factory boats, this is the real deal.. just think Randy remember our bet in 2002? You won it fair and square and I showed up in Nawlins with 2 cases of Coors Light as restitution.... Now heres a shot for you to race the fastest F1 in history and see if your 82.99 mph(with a 525) Krypto can hang with the 87.58 mph(with a 500) fountain
Old 07-16-2015, 07:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by extras
Randy. Once a cheater always a cheater. I don't care what a cheater like you has to say about me. It's got to suck knowing most people think you are a piece of $hit after all the years you have tried to drive this sport down for you own gain.
I have kept in the shadows for quite some time. And I know this really isnt my fight.... But seriously...what the hell is your problem? Earlier this year you were ready to jump in a class 7 boat with Randy and now your publicly bashing him with no facts to back up your allegations. I have known Randy for over 15 years and consider him a good friend. I can tell you he has done more to promote this sport more than you could ever possibly imagine. I dont know where you are getting your info from. He is not a cheater and does not have a box of seals in his motor home. If you have facts to back up your allegations, lets hear them. Other wise show up and race and put your money where your mouth is. Your not makin any friends by bashing Randy.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:31 PM
Registered

First of all the class 7 thing was a joke.
Second don't care about making friends here.

Thanks for asking Bruce.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Registered

Also he got his seals from Kurts not his Motorhome.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by extras
Also he got his seals from Kurts not his Motorhome.

So No.. you have no proof that Randy is a cheater. Thats what I thought.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Registered

I'm waiting until our trial to disclose our evidence (aka proof).
Old 07-16-2015, 08:11 PM
Registered

It's a shame that every thread that has to do with racing, regardless of the original topic, turns into a Randy roast. I'd like to start a thread about SVL owners agreeing on an engine package so we can race together. Who's in?
Old 07-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Registered

I was just informed we have to disclose our information prior to trial. I guess first deposition.
Sorry for the misinformation Bruce.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

phew ok now that we made it through that lol here is a list of former factory boats that are currently or just recently raced off the top of my head

F2 Open
Simmon Marine - Phantom
Velocity Racing - Velocity
R & S Offshore - Formula
Black Pearl - Fountain (was canopy, now open)

F2 Canopy
Wazzup - Fountain
Strictly Business - Fountain
Miss PTM - Fountain
The Developer - Fountain

F1
TnT Racing - Fountain
Typhoon - Kryptonite
Cisco - Superboat
Saris - Kryptonite
Knot Guilty - Warlock
Crazy Chicken - Extreme
Dicksbigger Motorsports - Formula
Two Cruel - Phantom
Christie's Photographies - Wellcraft Scarab
Fast Forward - Corsa ( I might be wrong on this one, I think its Miklos former F1)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.