Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Looking for a head count (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/41996-looking-head-count.html)

xtremeracingf1 01-26-2003 08:53 PM

Looking for a head count

Looking for a head count for P4 and F1 boats racing SBI southeast.
Time for the florida boyz to step up and be counted.

Frank

AugiePensa 01-27-2003 06:22 AM

Frankie I'll make most of them....P4-13...2002 North East Divisional Champs,The Delicate Sound Of Thunder.

xtremeracingf1 01-27-2003 12:19 PM

Thanks Augie I knew we could count on you...
Looking foward to it,just take it easy and dont beat up on me to bad...

TYPHOON 01-27-2003 12:53 PM

Sorry Frank staying with APBA pro series and Jersey boys in the northeast.
Randy

Diamond Dave F1 01-27-2003 01:53 PM

Hey Frank,
Going to try to run SBI this year if we stay in F1. Still looking for someone to buy my boat since I have the new one ready to go. If its sold probably going to run APBA. But if not count me in for probably 2 or 3 of the Florida races.
Hey Where ever Augie goes you know Gecko is with him.
Anyway if you know anybody around you who wants a F1 let me know since it is going cheap so that I can get the other boat in the water instead.

xtremeracingf1 01-27-2003 03:44 PM

Sounds good Dave will do I'll ask around.
Looking foward to racing with you guys again it will be a blast.

Frank

xtremeracingf1 01-31-2003 09:58 AM

I know we have more boats then whos checked in.
Come on guys nows the time to raise your hand and be counted...

Frank

Mag27 01-31-2003 04:03 PM

Frank,thats what I thouht last year.Maybe its time to start thinking APBA,they seem to have the boats in the P classes in Fl. Just a thouht. MEL

xtremeracingf1 01-31-2003 09:21 PM

It really would matter to me APBA or SBI I dont get involved in the politics. The only reason I favor SBI is that the schedule works better for me. With work I cant get the time needed to travel the distance that some of the ABPA sites are.It was great a few years ago when they had most of the Florida site that SBI now has.I enjoyed the 2001 season with APBA and will still try and run some of the local races. I'm going to try and do St.Cloud always enjoyed that race, the people and town always treat us great. But time will tell I guess,St cloud will be a good gauge to see who comes out to play in APBA.If they get a few F1 boat would rather run F1 but I'm not sure if thay will let me.That another long story I've been there and done that.
I know there will be alot more P boats in SBI this year then ever.I spoke to Augie from the Jersey Boyz today and they are going to try and make most of the races.He said he will should have about 6-8 P boats. I'm hopeing also that Dave from Gecko will run F1 they are a great team and a very competative.Raced against them In N.C. and they are a hard running team and very proffesional.Dosent matter if he decides to run P class I'm in.

Frank

Warlock 27 02-01-2003 06:33 AM

Extremeracingf1

Hey Frank..looks like from response most P boats from SBI will be running upnorth..

We are going to run APBA..St Cloud,Daytona,Marathon,Savannah,
Tampa......Worlds......

Why dont you do these in Apba..see ya there..;)