Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   St. Cloud NEWS STORY - Race Competitors READ This (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/45402-st-cloud-news-story-race-competitors-read.html)

FtLaudGranPrix 03-14-2003 02:25 PM

St. Cloud NEWS STORY - Race Competitors READ This

I have been asked to write a story for the Orlando Sentinel on the teams coming to compete at the St. Cloud Spring Fling again this year. If you are definetely coming to St. Cloud, please send me your Race Team Media Profile Form as soon as possible.

If you do not have a Media Profile Form submitted to me as of yet, you can go to Racing Review Online (dot com) and download one off the Ft. Lauderdale Offshore Gran Prix section. There is both a pdf file and a word document. Word documents can be typed in and emailed back.

Photos may be submitted in no less than a 300dpi jpg, tiff or eps format and please list the photographer for photo credit.

Emails may be sent to [email protected]

Your Media Profile Form will also be used for upcoming stories in the
Offshore Racing Review as well as be sent to Poker Runs America Magazine
for their Offshore Racing Program. You may fax the form to the number listed and all information must be submitted no later than this Sunday at noon.

All racers who send in the Race Team Media Profile Form receive complimentary issues of the Offshore Racing Review.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Michelle May - Schmidt
T/F 954-796-9226
email Offracingreview

audacity 03-14-2003 06:46 PM

hummmm

orlando....i'll call ya.

xtremeracingf1 03-14-2003 08:59 PM

Hi Michelle,
We will be there,and looking foward to another exciting year.I emailed you last nite ,and also faxed the team profile sheet that i got from your email.I also attached a photo to the email.If you didnt get them please let me know and I can re-fax it to you.

Frank Sarro
Koolhand
321 693-0023

FtLaudGranPrix 03-14-2003 09:58 PM

Thanks Frank. I have received emails from some of the teams and
they, like your team, will be in the story.
I appreciate your sending info in!
See you in St. Cloud!!
PS-this story will add much to your media value, so
don't forget to add that in your sponsor book
that added value is something that they would normally
have to pay a lot for, so sponsoring your team means
they get that included.... Up your pricing!!
Michelle

AugiePensa 03-15-2003 07:28 AM

Hey Michelle....sent my team profile also,please let me know if you recd. it...Thanks........Frankie, I'll call you later today,Saturday.......What's Pete and Mel doing? Regards everyone...Augie

gmhdfan 03-16-2003 09:57 AM

Glad to hear the Sentinel is interested in the event. It is a great opportunity to shake down you boat for the Daytona race. And the proceeds go to a good cause. My girls look forward to it every year. :) :cool:

Shevixen 03-16-2003 11:04 AM

Hey Michelle and everyone on OSO:

Team Vixen Racing will be in St. Cloud but we've made a few minor changes to note.

The 27' Magnum we race will now be registered as P5-16.

Mel will be back in the throttle position after taking a season off to recover from the Sarasota accident in 2001. Dave is moving back over to the driver's position and Ken Kasten will be acting as Crew Chief. Of course, Team Vixen still keeps it all in the family so the whole crew will be involved as well a few extra Howard family additions in St. Cloud. Rick, Kenny, Julia and Jena Howard will be joining our team for the St. Cloud event.

We will be racing select APBA races this season and will not be participating in SBI events.

Each year is a learning experience. As our team becomes more knowledgeable and "seasoned", we try to adapt and make changes that best suit our needs. We look forward to seeing everyone and once again racing under the APBA name.

Michelle, I will have the information you've requested togther in a few minutes and will e-mail thereafter.

Good luck everyone. Race hard, have fun, and please be safe!

Jerri Howard
PR Director/Webmaster
Team Vixen Racing:fish:

Mag27 03-16-2003 12:28 PM

Checking avatar

Mag27 03-16-2003 06:41 PM

Hello Augie,my daughter Jerri purty much said everything we have up for this year,except we may do Key West in the fall.The last time I talked with Pete he was going to sit this year out,but you know how that can change,we all get those days when nothing seems like fun anymore.Did our first polker run yesterday,120 miles round trip,Formula ran great and had a ball.They were calling for some bad weather and I think a lot of boats stayed home.I think I counted about 30 boats and the weather was as nice as you could get.Hope you I see you in St.Cloud,Daytonas not on our list. Mel. VIXEN RACING

Mag27 03-16-2003 07:36 PM

Hey Michell,sorry about stepping on your post but wanted to taulk to Augie a minuet and to lazy to start a new one.Owe you a drink in ST CLOUD. MEL. VIXEN RACING