Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Eastlake Ohio Offshore Race June 1st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/49836-eastlake-ohio-offshore-race-june-1st.html)

glassdave 06-01-2003 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
had ta find a towl 3 seconds after this one:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Scarab3DMC 06-01-2003 03:26 PM

Andy I was gonna offer my Scarab as a patrol boat ... Scott (Erie Stinger ) set it up .. went to the meeting Sat. nite @ Pacers.. sorry Imissed you... good to meet Chis Riendl... will this race be re scheduled???... Dave.... Andy wheres your shop?? I'd like to come up... DO you have Jers ,,Leopajms boat water ready??? I haven't heard from him in a while....:cool: :) :D

glassdave 06-01-2003 03:52 PM

Scarab3DMC- at the last meeting this morning i believe the race was "re-added" to the schedule for mid august. i think it was 16/17th. race was canceled not postponed for points reasons than another eastlake race was added to the calender. or somthing like that. :cool:

Curious G 06-01-2003 06:12 PM

Cool Pics glassdave! But isn't that Lake Erie? How bad can it really be? Take that 24' out there and show those big boys how to run.

Reindl Powerboats 06-01-2003 11:21 PM

We Did some testing around 3pm and the water was still huge. Not to big to race, (we will race our boats in anything - remeber we were the idiots giving test rides in KW as the huricane came in in 2001) but tough on the boats and the safety and rescue teams.

Thanks to Dave for steping up to the plate for OD - I will send everyone full refunds for the $3500 and we will see you all in Cincinnati, in pursuit of the $25,000 first place prize check!!!

P5NAV 06-02-2003 08:46 AM

I'd like to thank Dave for coming out and volunteering as a patrol boat also! Sorry I missed you on Saturday, we must have been moving the boat when you came in.

The race has been TENTATIVELY rescheduled for the weekend of August 16 & 17th; basically, all of the necessary paperwork and approvals have to be resubmitted and approved, and the race in August will be considered as a new (added) event.

Hope to see everyone down in Cincinnati, this should be a great event!

CIG3 06-02-2003 09:34 AM

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out to support the G.L.S.C.S. and G.L.O.P.R.A. we try our best to put on some good races for you, but sometimes mother-nature has other ideas. We are looking at the August 17th date to re-schedule. look forward to seeing everyone in Cinci.

A.B.

26scarab 06-02-2003 11:17 AM

I was there with Team Hyperactive (part of the crew) ,and got to meet a lot of cool people . It's just too bad the weather didn't cooperate .
It was my first time at Eastlake and it seems like an awesome place for a race.
Well I guess I will see everyone at Cinci .
Chuck

Cincinnati Race 06-02-2003 10:32 PM

We had a great time, huge thanks to all.

Hope to see all of you in 2 weeks in Cincinnati.

www.cincinnatirace.com

Terrah Lee