Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/67052-peconic-tossed-me-off-wet-pits.html)

Mike A. 12-23-2003 09:03 PM

Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!!

Now how is that for irony? Bertel aka Peconic did not like what I was saying and how I was saying it - I was being very critical of him - so he tossed me off his message board.

Oh well, I always liked it here better anyway. If anyone needs to reach me, here is where I will be.

Mike :cool:

THEJOKER 12-23-2003 09:44 PM

Wait until Too Old finds out! That's not a great loss to not be allowed to that site. A friend over there gave me his pass word and I didn't even bother. Go ahead and fine Peconic now for racing by himself in Ft Lauderdale - BH

1HYPER1 12-23-2003 10:25 PM

Mike A,Looks like you are still active on WET PITS and you havnt been tossed off at all and I think there are questions for you there,so please dont say you were thown out when infact you were not.Happy Holidays.

MANITIE 12-24-2003 02:01 AM

Maybe I missed something but thats what I also seen..was that Mike A. was gone and any others that was seen a threat....oh sh#t I might be next....
Mike A.,
I started posting my comments hear along with WET-PITS because their were guys giving their input hear also that was good....and we were all talking together...even you and Outer42...and I think it was a good thing for everyone to see what was being said and that their were alot of questions being answered that wer'nt before and if we all can talk at the level thats been going on for the last couple of days this could be good.....Remeber...Steve started this Web-site for everyone to get involved in racing and boating...lets not foget were we all started from and all leave the guy that started all this....and were it is today.....
So to that.....thanks Steve and the go cart racing in O.B.

Gino

Offshore Addiction 12-24-2003 06:20 AM

well Mike,after a hour and a half conversation with Miklos,we figured out how to resolve these issues,we figured everything out and he also sold your 190 lb ass for the year,*****!(miklos said to call you that!)

and by the way,you seem to have some kinda magical powers here on OSO,your threads keep appearing,yet your knot listed on the top as a user browsing this forum!HUH,does that mean your santa too!

Mike A. 12-24-2003 07:12 AM

Originally posted by Offshore Addiction
your 190 lb ass for the year,*****!(miklos said to call you that!)

First of all I weigh 210lbs now. Working out and having fun.

Second, if I was not thrown off Wet Pits then Peconic needs to help me sign on again because everytime I try I get the message saying I am using an inactive name.

Third, Wet Pits is unnecessary. We can air issues here as long as we watch ourselves. If there is a need for privacy there is always the telephone and email. Steve deserves our support and I think certain folks are using Wet Pits to advance their own private agendas. You never see Steve do that sort of thing. Heck, he was personally involved in the wreck in St. Pete and I know how he really feels about it - he told me and my ears are still ringing - but he showed remarkable restraint in his public comments.

Besides, what is the point of that place anymore anyway? I posted there and five minutes later the webmaster is reposting my message here. All of the positive developments over the past few days have occurred here so I am an OSO man.

Mike

Offshore Addiction 12-24-2003 07:16 AM

HUH,I'm talkin about here santa,and you had better shed atleast about 15 lbs then!

Mike A. 12-24-2003 07:26 AM

Al,

First of all, no one tells me how much weight to lose, got it??!! Hehehehe. Just felt like saying that.

Actually, with the working out I just blew up. Damn, if I could have grown like that when I was working out in high school and college - "I coulda ben uh contedah."

Second of all, I am on the South Beach Diet now so my goal is 180lbs by the start of the season.

I still cannot believe Peconic tossed me off Wet Pits. Hehehe. Cool.

Mike

outer42 12-24-2003 07:32 AM

MY GOD,NOW ALLWEIS AND I AGREE ON SOMETHING ELSE.
PECONIC NEEDS TO CHECK HIMSELF SOON,I P.M HIM EVERYTIME I SEA HIM ON HERE AND TELL HIM TO GO TO HIS OWN SITE.
IN THE PAST TWO DAYS ALOT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED(I FOUND SPELL CHECK) AND WE ALL KNOW WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO AND JUS RACE.
NEXT STEP UNIFICATION!!!!

LOBSTERBOY 12-24-2003 07:34 AM

Re: Peconic Tossed Me Off Wet Pits!!!

Originally posted by Mike A.
Now how is that for irony? Bertel aka Peconic did not like what I was saying and how I was saying it - I was being very critical of him - so he tossed me off his message board.

Oh well, I always liked it here better anyway. If anyone needs to reach me, here is where I will be.

Mike :cool:

That's too funny ! I was under the impression that when Steve asked if a private forum for racers was a good idea ?? I really thought is was !Things were getting a little out of hand ,and was in no way constructive , and I for one was one of them !!! But someone else,a "rookie racer " took it upon them self to start a new site ,at first i wasn't sure if it was a good idea,but he took the initiative and i give him points for that ! And basically up to now i hadn't seen real race talk on there other than "say hello to "!?! As soon as a first real pertinent question comes to surface , My first feelings were right , conflict of interest arise ! Now that things , and people on here seem to have come to an understanding that the bickering was not helping ,an that we need to use all our energies in a positive way to unify the sport, The foundations are all in place ,all we need to do is put all the pieces together ! :crazy: