Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - $1250 per person with free hotel room! >

One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - $1250 per person with free hotel room!

Notices

One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - $1250 per person with free hotel room!

Old 03-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - $1250 per person with free hotel room!

Terrah Lee
One Design 2004
3/9/04

Racers, Start Your Engines! The Reindl One Design lease program is race ready in 2004 and there is no better time to experience the thrills of One Design racing than the present. The APBA has just announced their 2004 race schedule and it is packed with new and old fan friendly venues. The first race of the season is in St. Cloud, FL on April 3-4, 2004 on East Lake Tohopekaliga. The weekend not only includes some of the most magnificent powerboats in the country, but also exciting entertainment such as the Safelight – Bass Fishing Tournaments, a powerboat parade followed by car displays, arts, crafts and much more. The races will be held on Sunday, April 4 around 1:00 p.m.

Wanna Race? Lease a Reindl One Design “Bat Boat” for this inaugural race, as well as other APBA race sites throughout the 2004 season. In order to get new racers involved in the One Design Program this year, Reindl is offering a special of $2500 and a free hotel room for the weekend to all newcomers in the St. Cloud race. Lease prices for the remainder of the season range from $4,500 for a half season in Great Lakes Silver Cup Series ($3,500 per race full season). APBA Pro Tour and Offshore Super Series prices range from $5,500 for a half season and $4,500 for an entire season. To purchase your seat in a Reindl Powerboat, or to find out more information about leasing, purchasing or sponsoring a Reindl One Design "Bat Boat", Please contact Chris Reindl at [email protected] or call (513) 706-3199.

Other 2004 APBA race sites include locations such as: Destin, Marathon, Sarasota, St Petersburg and Key West, FL Cape Cod, MA and two other sites, which will be announced soon.

"Our continuing goal is to have 6-7 National Pro-Grade Events plus the Key West Worlds for the 2004 season with 2-3 Divisional Sanctioned Events," according to a press release on APBA's website.

For further race site information, check out the APBA Schedule page:
http://www.apbaoffshore.com/schedule.cfm?val=GM
Attached Thumbnails One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - 50 per person with free hotel room!-orange-beach-group-shot.jpg  
Old 03-23-2004, 04:18 PM
packinair

Default Re: One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - $1250 per person with free hotel room!

Originally posted by Reindl Powerboats
$1250 per person with free hotel room!
HOLY CRAP CHRIS I think the cold has frozen your brain... That is flat out CHEAP!!! Anyone that has ever wanted to race that doesn't jump on that is missing out big time!!

Old 03-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

All of our expenses have been taken out because we have to be in Orlando that following week for DCS SPEEDWeeks, and they ar picking up the tab. Great chance to get involved if someone is looking to race.

We have full boats open and drivers and throttlemen we can place with individuals.

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - 50 per person with free hotel room!-great-shot-3-boats.jpg  
Old 03-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Lookin forward to seeing some new "one design racers" this year

- Josh
Old 03-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Registered

That is a hell of a deal. ONly problem is that I dont have the money right now. Thats what happens when you quit your job and move. So..... If anybody is willing to sponsor me, I would be more than appreciative. I will make it up to you in the long run.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:10 AM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You and me both.. there we go.. a crew is looking for a full sponsorship!
Old 03-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I know Rich has a few sponsorship opportunities for those interested in racing the whole season in One Design. Last I heard they were in the $10,000 to $15,000 range. I think he gave part of it to a new female racer, but am sure he has some left. His email is [email protected]

Chris
Old 03-31-2004, 12:01 PM
Registered

How many boats do you have leased for Sunday?
Any available?
Old 04-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We have 5 available. One will be there soon for promotions, the rest will be there Saturday or Monday for another event in Orlando if they are not leased. Anyone who ever wanted to race, make us an offer.
Attached Thumbnails One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - 50 per person with free hotel room!-ob-air-shot-purpleen.jpg  
Old 04-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Registered

Let's talk my cell number is 407 761 4805 and maybe we can make a multi race deal.
Thanks,
Glenn

Quick Reply: One Design Lease Special for St. Cloud - $1250 per person with free hotel room!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.