Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Great shots from the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix June 20th, 2004 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/81981-great-shots-cincinnati-offshore-grand-prix-june-20th-2004-a.html)

Cincinnati Race 06-24-2004 11:11 AM

Great shots from the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix June 20th, 2004

3 Attachment(s)
Special thank you to all the Offshore and Hydros that came out to enjoy the good weather we had here in Cincy. We apologize for the high water, that is twice we have been burned in June by the rain the week before the event. Our second event. the New Richmond Offshore Grand Prix - is set for Aug. 6-8th, when the river is at pool stage. We are working with the park to bring a race here downtown in August - our driest month of the year - it was just not possible with other events scheduled this year.

Thank you to all for your support,

Terrah Lee

Cincinnati Race 06-24-2004 11:16 AM

Re: Great shots from the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix June 20th, 2004

3 Attachment(s)
Start and some shots from above...

Cincinnati Race 06-24-2004 11:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hydros and Russian boat.

Cincinnati Race 06-24-2004 11:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hydros and F2 battle for a win, Team Douglas saw 147 on GPS and cruised to a victory.

Cincinnati Race 06-24-2004 11:27 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hydros and Hidden Agenda!

Cincinnati Race 06-24-2004 11:30 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Jen Youngblood (Offshore Gal) and Dave (glassdave) won the One Design race - but the purple boat was riding too close for comfort...

Reindl Powerboats 06-24-2004 12:55 PM

Terrah,

Thanks for all you did to make sure this was one heck of an event, you worked hard and put out many fires the week of event - and the race village was incredible!

Also, thank you to all the Offshore and Hydos that came out to put on a great show, and Martin Sanborn and the Talk Offshore Crew for the great job they did getting all the fans there involved in racing - we have been flooded with email on the website with fans who cannot wait for the event next year.

Chris Reindl

glassdave 06-26-2004 12:13 AM

thanks again Chris and Terrah for the great weekend. Me and Jen saw the nose of the purple #2 boat in the side window more than a few times. they were knockin on the back door pretty good. this was my first race in a river and to be honest i wasnt sure how it would be. i gotta tell ya i loved it. that was some good close racing. running twelve wide down the river for the start was a blast with a great group of racers. cant wait till next year, i'll be in touch.

by the way Chris let me know if you need anything. i've got some free time through july and august. later. :cool:

Reindl Powerboats 07-06-2004 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dave,

Thanks for all the help, hope to see you in New Richmond. Here is a great shot from the Paceboat of Hidden Agenda.

Chris Reindl

OffshoreGal 07-07-2004 07:55 AM

Chris and Terrah,

Thanks again for a great race. Dave....Lets do it again in New Richmond. See you all soon.