Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!! >

Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!!

Notices

Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!!

Old 07-15-2004, 07:21 PM
TeamRelentless

Default Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!!

come on guys...i know we r really stoked and cant wait for saturday to come.....so lets hear whats goin on...boats ready not ready whats the deal....any grudges being made....for one lets just all pray for nice weather...last time i looked at the weather it was supposed to be a 40% chance of rain showers sunday and gorgeous sat so i am not lookin again cause thats what i am hoping for...cant wait to see all of u and come one lets here what ya gotta say!!!!!
Stroker

Old 07-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!!

Stroker, you got what it takes to run with a SuperCat??? This should be good, I think that Malstrom and another Skater may show up on Saturday.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:00 PM
TeamRelentless

Default Re: Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!!

good to hear ron hope they do the more the merrier....and to answer your question about running with jay, we did a couple times last yr and didnt do so hott, but rest a sure relentless is a little bit of a different animal this yr so we will see what happens..we have a pretty good strategy for the race...should put on a good show as long as the conditions arent too bad otherwise of course hes goin to run all over us hes got some size on us...but only time will tell...all in all it will be a great weekend see u there!!!

Old 07-15-2004, 08:16 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stroker!!!!!!!!! Well be in the house, Finishing up the Panther tomorrow should be ready, if the Resin dries. If not Stanch will probably run it anyway
Old 07-15-2004, 08:18 PM
TeamRelentless

haha yea that sounds like something pop pop would do... good to hear papa...cant wait to hang out...see u soon!!!
Stroker

Old 07-16-2004, 06:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Salami and Mozz will be in The Delicate Sound Of Thunder/Team Nesquik come Sunday! We've got some Mozz sliced for Willie and Larry, The Krazy Kubans, running Tony P.'s, Bad Boy 32. Watch out guys, Mozz will spread if it gets warm at 80 MPH. Everyone be safe coming down. Stroker, can't wait to see the NEW Team Shirts. The Godfather
Old 07-16-2004, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

This realy blows I cant be there. Sounds like a GREAT time as usual.
MD
Old 07-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Registered

Randy....won't be the same w/o ya!
Old 07-16-2004, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mad-Dog, your always there one way or another. We'll be thinking about you and Hollywood.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Registered

see you boyz tomorrow afternoon.....

Quick Reply: Its awfully quiet for being 1 day out from the much awaited AC OPA Race weekend!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.