Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Orange Beach The Big Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/85376-orange-beach-big-show.html)

F1-00 Racing 08-17-2004 10:15 AM

Orange Beach The Big Show

Get ready guys the big show is on it way to OB and is shaping up to be bigger and better then ever. With 60-70 boats on there way it should be another mild stone. This can be the best fleet yet this year with the biggest and fastest boats in Offshore Racing. This is what racing is all about and my hat is off to SBI and APBA for working so hard for the racers this year to put this together.
This will be a warm off for the Worlds where SBI and APBA will battle it out for the true World Championship this year. Key West will one of the all time best,and one true champion this year as it should be. Thanks to John and all the SBI stall and all the help of APBA this will be huge. The fans will be there in the tens of thousands and the worlds biggest and fast boats to strut there stuff. When u show up in Key West u better be ready to run it like u stole it,and not look back. There has been some great competions this year among the classes and this will be the topping on the cake. See you all there.

Frank
"Koolhand"

BRUCE SEROFF 08-17-2004 01:29 PM

Re: Orange Beach The Big Show

So...does this mean we will see you and your team and your boat in Orange Beach???

Ron P 08-17-2004 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry to say, Extreme Boats Magazine won't be covering this event (unless they send Casey to cover the story, Jamie will be there). I had to choose between this race and "The Great Race" in Trinidad.

Been to OB, nice place, want to go back but a chance to go to Trinidad and see Mr. Technology race again was just too much to pass up on.

Have a great race fellas, and ladies. Be safe, have fun and bring home the gold! As for me, I'll be sweating my balls off in Trini!

stevequick 08-17-2004 04:16 PM

Can't wait to see our friends in Orange Beach. SQ

tachyon 08-17-2004 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Sorry to say, Extreme Boats Magazine won't be covering this event (unless they send Casey to cover the story, Jamie will be there). I had to choose between this race and "The Great Race" in Trinidad.

Been to OB, nice place, want to go back but a chance to go to Trinidad and see Mr. Technology race again was just too much to pass up on.

Have a great race fellas, and ladies. Be safe, have fun and bring home the gold! As for me, I'll be sweating my balls off in Trini!

Ron,

Is Snack Attack doing "The Great Race" or are they coming to OB?

Ron P 08-17-2004 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by tachyon
Ron,

Is Snack Attack doing "The Great Race" or are they coming to OB?

Sorry Dave, I don't know. This is a huge event in Trinidad so maybe they shipped the boat back. We'll both find out on Friday.

Good luck in OB.

Ron

RLW 08-17-2004 05:21 PM

Sweating balls in Trini!

Hey, I'm trying to eat over here!

Ryan Beckley 08-17-2004 05:37 PM

I know they are not doing the Great Race there boat is not legal there? I don't hink they are going to OB either but I could be wrong.

LOBSTERBOY 08-17-2004 07:08 PM

Hey Frank

I see you have stopped asking if we will be seeing any of the OSS boat's !!!

What have you finally given' up them too !!

Good luck to all the other race teams that are racing for the sport and not EGO's :crazy:

tachyon 08-17-2004 07:28 PM

Sorry Dave, I don't know. This is a huge event in Trinidad so maybe they shipped the boat back. We'll both find out on Friday.

Good luck in OB.

Ron

Thanks Ron...looking forward to OB...see you Friday.