Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Sure is awful quiet around here............ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/93419-sure-awful-quiet-around-here.html)

Wazzup Racing 12-30-2004 06:40 AM

Sure is awful quiet around here............

Where did everyone go?

dhlaw 12-30-2004 06:55 AM

Re: Sure is awful quiet around here............

I am here about every 30 minutes!!! I need help.....

Wazzup Racing 12-30-2004 07:32 AM

I feel you pain. Winter sucks. I am stuck here, in the marina with 200 boats up in storage, how depressing. Like being at the board walk when all the rides are closed.

Phantom1 12-30-2004 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Where did everyone go?

I think this is the new kinder, gentler racers section. You know the old saying "If you can't say anything nice.......don't say anything at all." :D :D

JCPERF 12-30-2004 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Where did everyone go?

I know of two guys racers turn pleasure boaters for this year.Tired of the P class blues.

Wazzup Racing 12-30-2004 08:40 AM

Yea you'll have that...Hope they still come out partying. Great guys.

marinetrans 12-30-2004 09:13 AM

Hey Smitty, I'm sitting here too w/ drives and transmissions all over my shop floor.We got about 14 inches of snow on Monday and its sticking around. Very depressing. Got Merc re-certification classes next week, makes Jan. go by fast.Will be send in the forms from OPA in next couple of weeks.

Joe Todesca 12-30-2004 09:29 AM

I hope your at least enjoying your World Championship! Jo / Herbott racing

TYPHOON 12-30-2004 10:02 AM

I think everyone is burned out and tiered of posting there thoughts and being hammered to death. People are now afraid to post anything other than how are you doing or weather reports or special thanks to.
So whats left to post? This is the racers milling area and anything you post about racing turns into a pissing match. Racing has different meanings to all racers. Some for fun,some for sponsors,some for trying to break even with prize money and so on. I have always posted whats on my mind thinking maybe someone else has the same idea or concern. Sorry if I have offended any of you.
MD

Wazzup Racing 12-30-2004 10:03 AM

Jo I keep taking that World Championship Boat in the tub but the Dam thing don't float. I guess the winter will be over soon enough. Just cant get Key West out of my head. What are you guys doing next year?