Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Come on by this Saturday! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/94803-come-saturday.html)

thedonz 01-20-2005 01:39 PM

Come on by this Saturday!

2 Attachment(s)
I posted this in General Discussion, but I should post it here also:

Pollo Tropical, our racing sponsor, is having the Grand Opening of its new Plantation store located at 300 N. State Road 7, Plantation, Florida, this Saturday, January 22. Pollo Tropical will be hosting its Grand Opening celebration from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. The Pollo Tropical Offshore Racing Team will be present during these hours with our race boat. We will be handing out gifts, including t-shirts, beach umbrellas and guest dining vouchers. The team and boat will also be available for pictures with anyone that comes by.

Pollo Tropical is a new sponsor to offshore racing and we are trying very hard to show our sponsor that this sponsorship is a good marketing value. Please come out for the fun and to support our team. The more people that show up, the better it looks to our sponsor, and hopefully a good turn out will help Pollo Tropical decide to continue sponsoring our team's racing efforts.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Wazzup Racing 01-20-2005 01:54 PM

Re: Come on by this Saturday!

Nice! I wish we could be there for you guys, but it looks like a foot of snow will stop our migration for a few days. We are proud of our southern brothers, Pollo Tropical, could not have sponsored a more deserving team. Frank,and Albert.......congrats. Smitty

Ted G 01-20-2005 02:37 PM

I gotta tell you, I love Pollo Tropical. We make it a point to stop there every time we are in South Florida. Tell them they need to come north!!! Congrats on a great partnership and keeping your sponsor happy!

DPT MOTORSPORTS 01-20-2005 02:46 PM

Congrats guys!!! Keep up the hard work. Any updates to what your plans are for 05' Season now that you have secured your sponsor????????

thedonz 01-20-2005 11:18 PM

thanks Smitty,

think Happy Thoughts and maybe the snow will melt....... :cool: or maybe I can ship some Florida sunshine to you guys via UPS......

Insptech, I'll pass on the good word.......

DPT,

plans are to cause some pain in P-3.......

thedonz 01-20-2005 11:24 PM

BY THE WAY,

Did I mention the team will be providing free lunch vouchers as long as supplies last to the people that come by to visit us....in addition to giving away t-shirts and umbrellas??????......Shouldn't pass this up, the food there is really great!

getreal 01-21-2005 12:59 AM

There is no reason not to show up. Airfare from LA to Ft, Lauderdale on Delta is only $155.00 round trip. American is only $201.00 and that’s a non stop flight. I called American and bought 10 tickets, one every other week and they matched Delta’s price.

For $50.00, I can change the dates

See you there :)

AugiePensa 01-21-2005 06:44 AM

Frankie, best of luck Saturday. You and Albert are a class act and a great representation for Pollo Tropical. Augie and The Boyz

ScottB 01-21-2005 07:25 AM

Frankie, best of luck Saturday. You and Albert are a class act and a great representation for Pollo Tropical. Augie and The Boyz
Took the words right out of my mouth

MIAMIBOYZ 01-21-2005 07:28 AM

It wasn`t easy to get this sponsor, thanks to Frank he was able to convince them to pursue the sponsorship. Hope to see some hungry OSO guys their, Augie and Smitty
we will take the both of you when you come down next month...no salamis I`m sorry :D

Albert