Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/grand-lake-loto-e-dock-175/)
-   -   It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/grand-lake-loto-e-dock/100003-its-official-e-dock-place.html)

44MTI 04-12-2005 01:20 PM

Re: It's official--E Dock the place to be!!

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Hey DLo and MTI42: Do you guys ever work? I must be the only working stiff around here! LOL

I am working big daddy. HARD.

Sean H 04-12-2005 02:24 PM

isn't james the only one who doesn't work..... :D :evilb: :D

44MTI 04-12-2005 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
isn't james the only one who doesn't work..... :D :evilb: :D

What's your point??

WARPARTY36 04-12-2005 02:42 PM

Hey DLo and MTI42: Do you guys ever work? I must be the only working stiff around here! LOL

I resemble that remark :(

OU Want Some?!! 04-12-2005 04:48 PM

Had to take a break b/w saving lives.

44MTI 04-12-2005 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Had to take a break b/w saving lives.

Saving Lives and paying for boats, right. I'll call you on my way home. In about 5 min.

eyezlee 04-12-2005 07:18 PM

Damn - you guys are killin' today. Too funny. Can't wait to see all the new hardware. We'll be up this weekend. Is CYC the place on Friday night?

OU Want Some?!! 04-12-2005 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Damn - you guys are killin' today. Too funny. Can't wait to see all the new hardware. We'll be up this weekend. Is CYC the place on Friday night?

we'll be at that new place-------------Hookers.

Mac 04-12-2005 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jim Lee
That's true Mac,Safety first. You new cat guys really need to get to know your boats before you go bananas. These boats have the capabilities to get you in trouble before you know it. We should probably have some type of safety meeting and I would be happy to go over lessons learned over 11 years of racing cats and running cats in poker runs.That includes stuffing a big 4 engine 46 skater at 108mph in 6to8 footers. Suffing your cat is not good. Hooking a sponson and flipping your boat is not good. Doing a barrel roll down a strait away is not good. This can happen, Running your open canopied cat in a poker run needs to be somewhat slower than a canopied boat for the safety of your passengers and yourself.

Jim 8 years of drag boats at 140 plus, 15 years of fast Vees, 1 weekend of a fast cat, I am going to take my time. I will take any advice i can get!

OU Want Some?!! 04-12-2005 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by CobraFountain
Jim 8 years of drag boats at 140 plus, 15 years of fast Vees, 1 weekend of a fast cat, I am going to take my time. I will take any advice i can get!

That's alot of years...YOU must be OLD!!