Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/grand-lake-loto-e-dock-175/)
-   -   New member...stoppin to say hi.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/grand-lake-loto-e-dock/131417-new-member-stoppin-say-hi.html)

waterboy222 05-30-2006 04:28 PM

New member...stoppin to say hi..

Hey everyone. I just got a chance to get on and introduce myself. Ive been browsing for a couple of weeks and jsut got my membership before the big weekend..

I introduced myself to a couple of you over the weekend. I swam my drunk ass up and started shakin hands, i figured id fit right in! haha!

Anyways, my name is Cale.. right now im boatin around in a 262 Cobalt that I keep over at AYC. Im an independent marine surveyor by night and chemicals consultant by day. I live in B.A. over at 71st and 129th. I worked for Harbors view back in the day and then moved to Keystone to take over the SeaRay sales there before they sold out to Port Arrowhead.

I jsut thougght Id introduce myself and say hi to everyone.

cale

eyezlee 05-30-2006 05:59 PM

Re: New member...stoppin to say hi..

Hi Cale. Welcome back to the lake. We have a 28 Scarab named 'Pure Bliss'. If you see us in Dripping Springs, stop by and say hi.

Paul

Spine Tingler 05-30-2006 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Hi Cale. Welcome back to the lake. We have a 28 Scarab named 'Pure Bliss'. If you see us in Dripping Springs, stop by and say hi.

Paul

Yeah we'll be the other drunks.

eyezlee 05-31-2006 08:03 PM

I quit drinking after Saturday night.

waterboy222 05-31-2006 08:57 PM

can i post pics from the weekend or do i have to keep it clean in here?

Sean H 05-31-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
I quit drinking after Saturday night.

I hate quitters.... :drink:

eyezlee 05-31-2006 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
I hate quitters.... :drink:

You got the drunk-n-dial. How was it? Cuz I have no clue. :drink:

Prater 05-31-2006 11:25 PM

Hello Cale, my first weekend there also. I met a few more people but it was packed so I just drank at the boat. I am on A-Dock with a Sea Ray 220 Sundancer "Doc's Rx". I hope to have my formula 357 going soon and will trailer it there from Oklahoma City. Stop by anytime.

johnnywhip 06-01-2006 08:32 PM

Waterboy222...POST the PICS!!! Prater I saw your truck with your tag..you kin to the Ron Prater out of Wichita that had Flying Colors??? BTW, I saw that boat from a distance last weekend..who was driving it??? I'm heading to the lake..I've had enough work for this week!!! I'm the house next to DELO..and I've got one too many Fountains...anyone need a 29 Fever Rocketship??? Stop in and say HI!

Prater 06-01-2006 08:44 PM

Johnnywhip,

I am not sure, but I was asked that question alot this weekend. There is a side of the Prater family that I do not know.