Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
Congrats BLEE, new boat headed to EDock! >

Congrats BLEE, new boat headed to EDock!

Notices

Congrats BLEE, new boat headed to EDock!

Old 08-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Way cool Brandon! How long til it hits the drip?

I rode in Slim last week, and it definitely runs great. I say this at the risk of inflating Masher's head. I guess if it gets bigger, there's more room for marker on it! Downside of riding in Slim is my wife is going to divorce me for building new power this winter.

I'm gunning for you and the 20 cig now!

Bring it!

I'll probably have to get up with the fishermen to get the top speed out of it without completely losing my mind.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

left the middle of Connecticut at noon was in a traffic jam on the tappan zee bridge for 30 min. (which I will be first to next years poker run) then to Hersey Pennsylvania had to stop and get some cholate. Rental truck started making some bad noise and shuddering going up hills pretty sure the transmission is toast. Pulled in to get gas and noticed truck back tire was really low pulled over to put air in and air was comming out side of valve stem hit piece of tire in road earlier must have messed up valve stem. The more I messed with it the worse it leaked . Tried fix a flat didnt work, hurt my wrist trying to get spare out, some guy pulled in to look at the boat and changed the tire (thanks if you get on here) get to Dayton Ohio and sit in road construction traffic jam for 45 min did not move 50 feet now its 3 am and i am only half way home so I stopped and got a hotel so the boat won't be at the lake till around 6 tonight.. And since its a rental truck it does not have a receiver hitch so I had to get a ball and put it on the bumper which is high so the front tires barely touch and the front axle is the brake axle so every time I have to stop fast the front tires stop and squel and smoke, which is kind of fun because everytime someone is right beside me and won't get out of my way for me to change lanes I just tap the brakes right next to them the tires squel and smoke and they swerve off the road and I change lanes. Sorry been borred.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
left the middle of Connecticut at noon was in a traffic jam on the tappan zee bridge for 30 min. (which I will be first to next years poker run) then to Hersey Pennsylvania had to stop and get some cholate. Rental truck started making some bad noise and shuddering going up hills pretty sure the transmission is toast. Pulled in to get gas and noticed truck back tire was really low pulled over to put air in and air was comming out side of valve stem hit piece of tire in road earlier must have messed up valve stem. The more I messed with it the worse it leaked . Tried fix a flat didnt work, hurt my wrist trying to get spare out, some guy pulled in to look at the boat and changed the tire (thanks if you get on here) get to Dayton Ohio and sit in road construction traffic jam for 45 min did not move 50 feet now its 3 am and i am only half way home so I stopped and got a hotel so the boat won't be at the lake till around 6 tonight.. And since its a rental truck it does not have a receiver hitch so I had to get a ball and put it on the bumper which is high so the front tires barely touch and the front axle is the brake axle so every time I have to stop fast the front tires stop and squel and smoke, which is kind of fun because everytime someone is right beside me and won't get out of my way for me to change lanes I just tap the brakes right next to them the tires squel and smoke and they swerve off the road and I change lanes. Sorry been borred.
Have you been eating all of the chocalate?
Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

yep, chocolate is gone.....what do you guys think this truck boat and tralier weighs? Ford f150 crew cab 20' cig with big block tandem axle myco? When I was pulled over for doing 80 in a 65 last night in Ohio, they have different speed limits for different weight and for over 4 ton was 50 mph speed limit so I fought with the cop for 30 min about that I was not over 4 ton, but I'm pretty sure I am. What do you think?
Old 08-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks sweet blee congrats can't wait to see it o the water.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Spine Tingler
Have you been eating all of the chocalate?

LMAO
Old 08-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Registered

nice boat B,

I watched it on ebay to the end. sweet.

who let tyson out of the box to fight with cops?
Old 08-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

You guys are going to love watching this boat run down the lake. It sounds like a big a$$ boat coming at you but all you see is this little boat about the size of Sea Doo jet boat. It does not even look big on the trailer. He may be able to sell tickets to the show he will be able to put on with this thing. We will be telling him to go put the Skater up and get the Cig out. I can't wait until it and the 580 cross paths as long as I am in the 580.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Registered

boat is silly cool.... sounds awesome.... nothing like watching hot laps at 80 in Duck on a saturday...
Old 08-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

I know it has to be a blast. A smaller boat can still put that big grin on your face. Can't wait to see her

Quick Reply: Congrats BLEE, new boat headed to EDock!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.