Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Great Lakes and Canada (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/great-lakes-canada-219/)
-   -   Change of watch party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/great-lakes-canada/120891-change-watch-party.html)

kaama82 01-20-2006 09:17 AM

Change of watch party

What time is everyone getting to the party. Thinking of getting a group together and heading over to the docks, before heading up the room.

jmackin 01-20-2006 04:06 PM

Re: Change of watch party

I heard you were going so I'm not. :drink:

Just messin w/ you. :p Actually I heard Scott and Mary are going and there is a pool :eek: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Scott 01-20-2006 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by jmackin
I heard you were going so I'm not. :drink:

Just messin w/ you. :p Actually I heard Scott and Mary are going and there is a pool :eek: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Whimp!

So whats with the new avatar
:cool:

kaama82 01-20-2006 07:29 PM

That might be a pic of his dash in his new cig, but I'm not tellin. :D

jmackin 01-20-2006 08:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Scott
Whimp!

So whats with the new avatar
:cool:

It's a dash to a cigar boat silly! :rolleyes:

Scott 01-21-2006 11:32 AM

Very nice! Looks like it is just what you were looking for TURNKEY :cool: and you can find fuel!

Too bad you don't have a place to store it :evilb:

jmackin 01-23-2006 12:20 PM

Very nice! Looks like it is just what you were looking for TURNKEY :cool: and you can find fuel!

Too bad you don't have a place to store it :evilb:

Yea I havent figured the storage thing out yet. Thanks BTW! :D

Scott 01-23-2006 01:12 PM

As I told Todd this weekend we plan on moving and buying a place with storage. But right now talk is cheap and until we sign papers or for that matter sell our house it's all up in the air! I do know of reasonable storage in Sandusky that you could get into right now if needed. I know it's a looooong way from you but may serve as a temp place until next season.
The Place Lynn Keller is in may also still have a spot I was not able to work on it there so I opted out.
One thing is for sure we are moving from this area and Todd's place will be too far for us so he will have room again I just don't know how long it will be before were out and I also can't talk for him and if he would even allow you to come back:p

Do you have any hull pictures???? or are they too yellar to show them :drink:

Scott 01-23-2006 01:13 PM

BTW I would say you missed a late night phone call by about one drink :evilb: ask Todd!

jmackin 01-23-2006 07:12 PM

BTW I would say you missed a late night phone call by about one drink :evilb: ask Todd!

I was up, Steman and I closed MBC. Would have been interesting conversation, I dont remember driving home! :drink: :eek:

I probably wont bring it here till end of feb, so I have some time to fingure it out. Not looking forward to the drive. :(