Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Great Lakes and Canada (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/great-lakes-canada-219/)
-   -   grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/great-lakes-canada/164819-grand-haven-coast-gaurd-fest-roll-call.html)

baronmarine 07-30-2007 10:22 AM

grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call

2 Attachment(s)
well the time has come. who is going to be there saturady 8/4? and what will you be in? i will be out they thursday after work doing a prep on the boat. sheri and i will be there saturday in the topgun. give us a wave or stop by and say hello.
todd

Dreamer1q 07-30-2007 02:32 PM

I wanted to be there, but I have to be in Hougton Lake for an award ceremony for my 11year old son. He finished in the top 1% of MEAP scores this year.

On a side note, next time you go flying by my house, swing in and have a beer. Just pull that rig right onto the sidewalk. The neighbors love it when I do it :D

C_Spray 07-30-2007 02:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We'll be coming in from MD and launching in South Haven between noon and 2:00 PM, but aren't sure if we're heading up there or not. Heard that it can get "busy", and we have to be in New Buffalo by early Sunday afternoon.

We'll definitely be in Grand Haven the following weekend - Family reunion.

baronmarine 07-30-2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dreamer1q (Post 2216842)
I wanted to be there, but I have to be in Hougton Lake for an award ceremony for my 11year old son. He finished in the top 1% of MEAP scores this year.

On a side note, next time you go flying by my house, swing in and have a beer. Just pull that rig right onto the sidewalk. The neighbors love it when I do it :D

dreamer
do you live behind the skill center??
todd

baronmarine 07-30-2007 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 2216854)
We'll be coming in from MD and launching in South Haven between noon and 2:00 PM, but aren't sure if we're heading up there or not. Heard that it can get "busy", and we have to be in New Buffalo by early Sunday afternoon.

We'll definitely be in Grand Haven the following weekend - Family reunion.

c give me a pm we will be out the next two saturdays 8/4 & 8/11 and thats it for me this year plains the rest of the summer past labor day. that blows. we can take a run up to muskegon for lunch. it's only around 17 miles and great food/drink.
todd

J-Bonz 07-31-2007 12:14 AM

Boat looks great............
Jr.

SHAWNA 07-31-2007 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by baronmarine (Post 2217640)
c give me a pm we will be out the next two saturdays 8/4 & 8/11 and thats it for me this year plains the rest of the summer past labor day. that blows. we can take a run up to muskegon for lunch. it's only around 17 miles and great food/drink.
todd

Hi Todd, where do you like to hang out in Muskegon (food and drink)? We were thinking about putting in in Whitehall and coming down to meet some friends with boats in Muskegon. Can I get my 24' Pantera into Bear lake? I heard Bear Lake Tavern (BLT) was a nice little bar.

Shawn Arnold

baronmarine 07-31-2007 02:29 PM

shawn no problem getting your boat in the bear lake tavern. we go to dockers most of the time. hope to see you out there, love those old school pantera's.
todd

jus roamn 07-31-2007 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll be there all week. Hanging out at North's Cove across from Barretts. I'm sure it'll be packed in the party cove (Hanky Pank) Saturday. I'll give a shout if I see ya!
Todd Roman - "Jus' Roam'n"

Car Biz 08-01-2007 07:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by baronmarine (Post 2216410)
well the time has come. who is going to be there saturady 8/4? and what will you be in? i will be out they thursday after work doing a prep on the boat. sheri and i will be there saturday in the topgun. give us a wave or stop by and say hello.
todd

We will be out sat afternoon Baron. Hopefully sunday if the weather holds up as well.