Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call > grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call
Like Tree0Likes

grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call

Reply

Old 07-30-2007, 10:22 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
baronmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ada/grand haven,mi
My Boat: Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp
Posts: 1,335
Default grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call

well the time has come. who is going to be there saturady 8/4? and what will you be in? i will be out they thursday after work doing a prep on the boat. sheri and i will be there saturday in the topgun. give us a wave or stop by and say hello.
todd
Attached Thumbnails grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call-cig8.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by baronmarine; 07-31-2007 at 06:29 AM.
baronmarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:32 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
My Boat: 1988 241 Liberator
Posts: 93
Default

I wanted to be there, but I have to be in Hougton Lake for an award ceremony for my 11year old son. He finished in the top 1% of MEAP scores this year.

On a side note, next time you go flying by my house, swing in and have a beer. Just pull that rig right onto the sidewalk. The neighbors love it when I do it
Dreamer1q is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:38 PM
  #3
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member
iTrader: (2)
 
C_Spray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Coastal North Carolina
My Boat: 2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's
Posts: 4,790
Default

We'll be coming in from MD and launching in South Haven between noon and 2:00 PM, but aren't sure if we're heading up there or not. Heard that it can get "busy", and we have to be in New Buffalo by early Sunday afternoon.

We'll definitely be in Grand Haven the following weekend - Family reunion.
Attached Thumbnails grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call-1img_0459.jpg  
__________________
Retired! Boating full-time now.
C_Spray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:55 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
baronmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ada/grand haven,mi
My Boat: Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp
Posts: 1,335
Default

Originally Posted by Dreamer1q View Post
I wanted to be there, but I have to be in Hougton Lake for an award ceremony for my 11year old son. He finished in the top 1% of MEAP scores this year.

On a side note, next time you go flying by my house, swing in and have a beer. Just pull that rig right onto the sidewalk. The neighbors love it when I do it
dreamer
do you live behind the skill center??
todd
baronmarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:11 PM
  #5
Registered
Thread Starter
 
baronmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ada/grand haven,mi
My Boat: Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp
Posts: 1,335
Default

Originally Posted by C_Spray View Post
We'll be coming in from MD and launching in South Haven between noon and 2:00 PM, but aren't sure if we're heading up there or not. Heard that it can get "busy", and we have to be in New Buffalo by early Sunday afternoon.

We'll definitely be in Grand Haven the following weekend - Family reunion.
c give me a pm we will be out the next two saturdays 8/4 & 8/11 and thats it for me this year plains the rest of the summer past labor day. that blows. we can take a run up to muskegon for lunch. it's only around 17 miles and great food/drink.
todd

Last edited by baronmarine; 07-31-2007 at 06:28 AM.
baronmarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:14 AM
  #6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
iTrader: (3)
 
J-Bonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cleveland, OH / Pewaukee, WI
My Boat: 21 Apache Scout
Posts: 5,014
Default

Boat looks great............
Jr.
J-Bonz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:39 AM
  #7
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Holland, MI
My Boat: 2006 Four Winns 210H
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by baronmarine View Post
c give me a pm we will be out the next two saturdays 8/4 & 8/11 and thats it for me this year plains the rest of the summer past labor day. that blows. we can take a run up to muskegon for lunch. it's only around 17 miles and great food/drink.
todd
Hi Todd, where do you like to hang out in Muskegon (food and drink)? We were thinking about putting in in Whitehall and coming down to meet some friends with boats in Muskegon. Can I get my 24' Pantera into Bear lake? I heard Bear Lake Tavern (BLT) was a nice little bar.

Shawn Arnold
SHAWNA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:29 PM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
baronmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ada/grand haven,mi
My Boat: Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp
Posts: 1,335
Default

shawn no problem getting your boat in the bear lake tavern. we go to dockers most of the time. hope to see you out there, love those old school pantera's.
todd
baronmarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:07 PM
  #9
jus roamn
Platinum Member
 
jus roamn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Michigan
My Boat: 1960 Herters w/ Big 25 HP Johnson and 2003 30' Powerquest Revenge
Posts: 159
Default

I'll be there all week. Hanging out at North's Cove across from Barretts. I'm sure it'll be packed in the party cove (Hanky Pank) Saturday. I'll give a shout if I see ya!
Todd Roman - "Jus' Roam'n"
Attached Thumbnails grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call-pq-norths-cove.jpg  
jus roamn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:46 AM
  #10
Registered
Platinum Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Grand Rapids MI
My Boat: 02 330 SS 311 KAMMA SOLD
Posts: 1,015
Default

Originally Posted by baronmarine View Post
well the time has come. who is going to be there saturady 8/4? and what will you be in? i will be out they thursday after work doing a prep on the boat. sheri and i will be there saturday in the topgun. give us a wave or stop by and say hello.
todd

We will be out sat afternoon Baron. Hopefully sunday if the weather holds up as well.
Attached Thumbnails grand haven coast gaurd fest roll call-j7%5B3%5D.jpg  
Car Biz is offline  
Reply With Quote

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser