Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Boat Rigging in Chitown/NW Indiana area.... >

Boat Rigging in Chitown/NW Indiana area....

Notices

Boat Rigging in Chitown/NW Indiana area....

Old 12-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Rigging in Chitown/NW Indiana area....

Posted this in the Chicago Power Boat section also:

Can anybody give a good place in the area that can rig a couple boats Velocities? looking for a place in the Chicago/Nw Indiana area that does good work. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Blown

Back in 2003 we towed our Cig with 600 SC motors all the way to Keith Bremelcams shop (Wheels and Waters) from Michigan to have the Motors freshened up

There are a couple of guys in my area that do rigging and motor work but not to the extent i trusted at that time to do the work

Keith did the work On time, In Budget, and perfect

We picked the boat up when completed and headed straight to Florida with it to run in the Miami to Key West Poker run

Got there on thrursday and did a shake down run just to make sure there were no leaks or issues, There were none and the boat ran great at the poker run

The boat ran great and continued to run flawless for over 200 hours before we sold it

Keith does exceptional work

Go see him
Old 01-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

bring it on down to indy. got a rigging guy here for you at marine center of indiana. gary radtke, he is my crew chief and he and i rig boats together. good winter project for us\
www.peppersracing.com
Old 01-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Blown

Back in 2003 we towed our Cig with 600 SC motors all the way to Keith Bremelcams shop (Wheels and Waters) from Michigan to have the Motors freshened up

Keith did the work On time, In Budget, and perfect

Keith does exceptional work

Go see him
It's too bad Stinson is no longer in NW Indiana. He was in Crown Point with Chief Powerboats.

I have never met Keith Brommelkamp (sp?) in person, but he is ABSOLUTELY a stand-up honest gentleman, and has never let me down. He has done work on my Mother's car; even to the point of coming to help her out when broken down, and letting her borrow HIS personal car when her's is in his shop. He is/was recommended by several OSO members. He is on the NW side of Chicago, in Crystal Lake, or nearby I believe; and has a new shop as of 18 months or so ago. If Marc says his boat/rigging skills are worthy, they are. Several other OSO members in that area will vouch for him as well.