Lake Wisconsin Get Together, August 1st, 2nd >

Lake Wisconsin Get Together, August 1st, 2nd

Notices

Lake Wisconsin Get Together, August 1st, 2nd

Old 08-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

misdemeanor,
I don't remember your boat. The only 27 Fountain I remember running was on Lake Michigan. Ran from Chicago to Winthrop Harbor in rough water.

You put that pro charger on and all I will see is prop spray. lol

I know a couple of other guys around here that might want to sell there pro chargers. Just have them sitting in the garage.
Hopefully see you Saturday. Calling for 90 and sunny right now.

Last edited by Revd Up; 08-04-2009 at 08:25 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by misdemeanor
Found a pro charger with intercooler. If the deal is right I think I am going to snag it. Good winter project... I am looking into hydrolic steering first. Steve with the 26 velocity must run well because I know what his swim platform looks like every time we run.
I see his swim platform too, don't feel bad

I have the add on twin ram hydro steering, i'll be putting in the inside kit this winter, granted my motor holds together. I hear new noises everytime i run it.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually it was another Elliminator "V" hull now that I think about it. Havnt made it to L mich with this boat yet. There is another Velocity I have seen at the V bar. An older gentleman and his wife. Is that you?
I didnt have any time to look into what I actually need for size. Was planning on calling PRO Charger. So If someone has info on what I would use and has a good intercooled unit I would consider negotiating on it. I dont think I would want to go over 800 hp. I will run an ad for another lower unit when I break this one,
We will be up Saturday afternoon at the v bar. Going to stop at the Harmany Grove fest first but with it being 90+ degrees out we wont last long there.
I will try get a freinds Baja 21' Twilight Cruiser up there (502 with merlin upper and EMI's) up there whom I here Ryan met last weekend in madison. Once he figures out prop selection he is going to really run.

A BOAT is a hole in the water that you pour money into

Last edited by misdemeanor; 08-04-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Registered

Actually it was another Elliminator "V" hull now that I think about it. Havnt made it to L mich with this boat yet. There is another Velocity I have seen at the V bar. An older gentleman and his wife. Is that you?
I didnt have any time to look into what I actually need for size. Was planning on calling PRO Charger. So If someone has info on what I would use and has a good intercooled unit I would consider negotiating on it. I dont think I would want to go over 800 hp. I will run an ad for another lower unit when I break this one,
We will be up Saturday afternoon at the v bar. Going to stop at the Harmany Grove fest first but with it being 90+ degrees out we wont last long there.
I will try get a freinds Baja 21' Twilight Cruiser up there (502 with merlin upper and EMI's) up there whom I here Ryan met last weekend in madison. Once he figures out prop selection he is going to really run.

Yeah, that boat was quick with what it had. It will be hard to beat with the right prop. Small boat, big motor= go fast as hell !! haha

For anyone looking to meet up, 10:30 am at the gas station off the Lodi exit 90/94 will be the place.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Registered

I've seen another Eliminator V up there on lk wi as well. He wasn't faster than me............he spanked me lol

I've come to the realization a long time ago, there is always someone faster than you......... I'm alright with that, i break enough stuff as it is........
Old 08-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered

That other Velocity is not mine. His is older and a 28.

Call George at Marine Performance Products. He is a Pro Charger dealer. 1-630-240-5401 . He rebuilt my outdrive earlier this year and is honest and knowledgable.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cloudmaster_321
Yeah, that boat was quick with what it had. It will be hard to beat with the right prop. Small boat, big motor= go fast as hell !! haha

For anyone looking to meet up, 10:30 am at the gas station off the Lodi exit 90/94 will be the place.
That is until you hit the first wave

I'll see you at 10:30
Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered

Well, so much for lake wisconsin, mother nature put a dampner on tha tone. I'll be out on the madison lakes tomorrow if anyone is out. Probably monona and waubesa.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ya, the weather was severe in SE Wi however we NEEDED the rain bad and glad we got what we did. My yard and trees needed the drink
Old 08-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The weather cleared by 11 and was a perfect day. Hot enough that tops were comming off. Started raining Today (Sunday) by noon so we packed it up. Anyone heading to the boat races on Koshkenong next Saturday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.