Notices

jobbie nooner

Old 06-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Its fine if you watch the bouys.
Yeah, I've got gps and all but I just figure that there's enough water that I can do without anchor bay. I looked on LSCN.net and see that the minimum boat length is 24' so I am a little to small anyway even though my 22 is equivalent to many 24s. Hopefully we will spot the group and watch you guys go by. You picked a great day. I am heading out in about an hour.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost that time again.. which marina/bars are good for pre-party (Thursday night?) before Jobbie? Thinking of heading down the night before.. weather depending. I dont know anyone from around the area so would be good to go somewhere near some bars or clubs.. if there is any.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We just reserved slips at metro beach for thursday and friday night. A bunch of us will be be down after work and stay on the boat thursday and then after jobbie head back to metro and stay again so no one has to drive