Notices

LSC crash???

Old 06-11-2012, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one person on this board is an expert at looking at pictures to find out what went wrong. Cracks me up how guy's on web sites can look at pictures and see what happened/went wrong. My wife is good at photo hunt so I asked her what went wrong she will take a closer look at the pictures and get back with us soon....

Last edited by sunsation96; 06-11-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

At 40-45mph I wouldn't think there would be 3 feet of boat in the water, even turning. Sounds like it was a lot less.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsation96
No one person on this board is an expert at looking at pictures to find out what went wrong. The fact is that this was not Corey's first day on the water. Does that make him a expert driver NO not at all. I can assure you that he knew the water depth there. Cracks me up how guy's on web sites can look at pictures and see what happened/went wrong. My wife is good at photo hunt so I asked her what went wrong she will take a closer look at the pictures and get back with us soon....
How can you assure that? If he knew he would'nt be there in the first place, except at idle with drives up.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Registered

No one person on this board is an expert at looking at pictures to find out what went wrong. The fact is that this was not Corey's first day on the water. Does that make him a expert driver NO not at all. I can assure you that he knew the water depth there. Cracks me up how guy's on web sites can look at pictures and see what happened/went wrong. My wife is good at photo hunt so I asked her what went wrong she will take a closer look at the pictures and get back with us soon....
HAHA that is a great game.

Agreed. I always feel safe in his boat.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Registered

all that needs to be said here is its a great thing that everyone walked away from this! just plain awful to see this happen to anyone, in any kind of a boat. with the water level being down i was noticing a couple sketchy places out there this weekend, it was my first time on st. clair this year. ive caught a couple bad waves out there but nothing compares to this. someone was looking down on you guys! good luck and hope to see you back on the water!
Old 06-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by senzaspectre
How can you assure that? If he knew he would'nt be there in the first place, except at idle with drives up.
Well senza, when the planets align in a certain configuration and the wind is out of the east....Of course he can't assure.....it was a statement to determine abilty... It's like saying you have a buddy who always has the right answer in trivia and making the comment that he knows everything.....of course he doesn't know everthing, but he's a smart guy...
this thread should be deleted...is that possible? To many back seat drivers talking.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by senzaspectre
I know Corey really well and he is out there almost every weekend. Corey knows the water really well.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by MoBurba
HAHA that is a great game.

Agreed. I always feel safe in his boat.
My wife loves that game, it is fun
Old 06-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Registered

One speculation down, 49 to go. Picture on LSC.net shows drives were not tucked.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know Corey really well and he is out there almost every weekend. Corey knows the water really well.
He also knows the boats really well. Whenever we have run together I have felt safe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.