Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Great Lakes and Canada (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/great-lakes-canada-219/)
-   -   L.e.o.p.a. Thunderfest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/great-lakes-canada/279579-l-e-o-p-thunderfest.html)

32WANTED 06-27-2012 09:33 PM

L.e.o.p.a. Thunderfest

I know its a little early but they are getting the Thunderfest together. Should be the last weekend in July. Looks like its gonna be a good run!! More info to come soon!! Suppose to have fliers out next week!! When I get the link I will post it up here!! So with that said......who's coming??!!:boat:

bigfarmer 06-29-2012 10:26 PM

Meeee..Of course my boat will continue to sit on the trailer....hahah

SVT 06-30-2012 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by bigfarmer (Post 3720774)
Meeee..Of course my boat will continue to sit on the trailer....hahah

Not if you get the new rig!

AJ POWERPLAY 06-30-2012 07:39 AM

I'm going to try and come down for it... Breaking the new boat in this weekend and we'll go from there, might be broke by then- I have all this next week off (extreme liver damage)

Hope its not too rough or else I won't be able to keep up with the Sunny guys! :party-smiley-004:

SVT 07-01-2012 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by ajfisher (Post 3720848)
I'm going to try and come down for it... Breaking the new boat in this weekend and we'll go from there, might be broke by then- I have all this next week off (extreme liver damage)

Hope its not too rough or else I won't be able to keep up with the Sunny guys! :party-smiley-004:

That isnt very difficult...............The only time there in front of us is if they idle out of the marina before us. lol

Elite Poker Runs 07-03-2012 11:46 PM

I am going to try and make the trip from Buffalo again. It was a great time last year. You have a great group of people that were very welcoming to the out of town guys.

AJ POWERPLAY 07-05-2012 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by SVT (Post 3721401)
That isnt very difficult...............The only time there in front of us is if they idle out of the marina before us. lol

:poopoo::lolhit:

32WANTED 07-08-2012 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by ajfisher (Post 3720848)

Not to mention the first place Sunny Guy!!:party-smiley-004:

bigfarmer 07-09-2012 10:56 AM

What are The Details For The Run?... Where It starts and all the Stops.etc etc? Will we have a sheet with waypoints for all the stops this run?

32WANTED 07-09-2012 04:47 PM

Progress is being made on Thunderfest and it is going to be a great run this year and we will have the entry forms out by next week and we ask you get them to us and soon as possible. The run will start and finish at Monroe Boat Club, then to Ford Yacht club, Lunch at Toledo Yacht Club, 3rd stop at Detroit Beach Boat Club, then back to Monroe Boat Club.

This is the only information I have to date. I am hoping to get more details this week!!:angry-smiley-038: