Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Motor or Recommended Engine Rebuilders - Michigan >

Motor or Recommended Engine Rebuilders - Michigan

Notices

Motor or Recommended Engine Rebuilders - Michigan

Old 11-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Its the other side of the state but Dave Wesseldyk "WESCO" dose Great work.
I have never used Orlandi Performance But i've heard Great things about there work.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well just got back from our annual Key West poker run trek and the motors ran as strong as ever. 3 Solid hard running seasons on them with Zero issues. Going to pull them out this winter for there first service. I just wanted to put out a seriously big Thank You to my good Friend @ Kustom Marine and thank you for the great service as always. Cant wait until next season and until then may Kustom fridays live on.... Thank you my friend.
Attached Thumbnails Motor or Recommended Engine Rebuilders - Michigan-15219_4437652231312_1559606972_n.jpg  
Old 11-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To late las. While you and kustom were out playing (big pass time for you guys) I was taking care of business with another happy boater headed in the right direction.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Banned

Here is 1 of the many customers that could give you the real low down on the differences between shops in this area.
Attached Thumbnails Motor or Recommended Engine Rebuilders - Michigan-img_0403.jpg  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
To late las. While you and kustom were out playing (big pass time for you guys) I was taking care of business with another happy boater headed in the right direction.
To Late ? Not sure what you are referring to as I am usually not late for anything. LOL especialy a good time in KW. Glad to hear you are taking care of your business. Happy Boating....
Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 256 Likes on 111 Posts

Doug Hartman is the guy to see North Bay have known him for years. If your 502's are rough I pulled mine and will be selling them soon(low hours according to old owner). 598 Darts in the works, have to get something for yourself at Christmas. Bravo Bombs.....
Old 11-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Registered

Almost forgot about Dean Gellner aka Mr H.P. @ Gellner Racing Engines Also a great guy and old friend just might be a bit far for you. Tell him I said hello if you talk to him.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Banned

To late on this project as the OP has already contacted the right person. He is in Mexico on vacation and when he gets home we are getting together to move forward on his boat.

Las, Word around here is that Dean Gellner built your engines and Reno did the install. Any truth to this?
Old 11-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
To late on this project as the OP has already contacted the right person. He is in Mexico on vacation and when he gets home we are getting together to move forward on his boat.

Las, Word around here is that Dean Gellner built your engines and Reno did the install. Any truth to this?
Word around here ? Not sure what word you are referring to as everybody knows Kustom Marine built my motors and he used Gellner for the port work I wanted done on my new heads. Hope that clears up any confusion on your part. Both Dean & Kustom are great guys and I would highly recommend them hands down. Have a nice day...
Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Word around here ? Not sure what word you are referring to as everybody knows Kustom Marine built my motors and he used Gellner for the port work I wanted done on my new heads. Hope that clears up any confusion on your part. Both Dean & Kustom are great guys and I would highly recommend them hands down. Have a nice day...
Jó napot kivanok!

Gabor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.