Kelleys Island early bird >

Kelleys Island early bird

Notices

Kelleys Island early bird

Old 05-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
I never asked but will they pull your boat off with the cradle if you have openings in your bunk to get the straps through?

If I remember, the yard guy turned away a Baja (the big 42' er? Boss?) and said he couldn't help him, that he had no way of getting it off of the trailer. I thought he was full of it, but maybe the trailer bunks had to openings for straps??? Can't remember, it was a few years ago.

grab rail or no grab rail?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]522917[/ATTACH]

I vote no grab rail....
They have lifted the boat of the trailer in the past with both, the fork lift and travel lift....

I vote for the bow rail. Always liked them. It will take me some time to get used to not seeing one.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
i am looking for some place private with a ramp so i can avoid an ex girlfriend this summer she already took a razorblade to the interior of both boats and i dont want to get back to the ramp and not have any windows or 8 flat tires i filed a police report on the interiors and the insurance already paid for the little boat but XT hasnt seen the big boat to do an estimate on it yet just trying to avoid any more issues and have some fun the rest of the year
Ed,
That sucks to hear. As Paul said, there is no ramp at venition. By far not a great ramp but there is one tucked away back in the old Cross Bay marina which I believe now is battery park. It's secluded but not great. The ramp is not that steep. I remember pulling its peanut boat out of there. Had to get the rear wheels wet to get the trailer deep enough. How about keeping the truck and trailer where FF stays?
Old 05-03-2014, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think FF stays at anchor's away doesnt he her dad docks at east harbor so that is to close to where she could be
Old 05-03-2014, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

really thinking i would like to be around Sandusky that way its close to the sand bar and i can avoid the Marblehead land area altogether
Old 05-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha sounds like you have some fatal attraction stuff going on there. What did you do!! Just go to Venetian I just did the rack storage dance. Really your choices are Venetian, battery park, Anchors away, or skipper buds for anything over 26 to 27 feet. We went with AA this year just cause of the location and bars in walking distance.Not to mention they were just very nice to deal with. Hope it works out for ya!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Joe and Winnie at Anchors Away are great to deal with!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

I would drop in next to Anchors Away at state ramp I stored boat at AA building during week Cug was too heavy for them to rack love them Guys though
Old 05-04-2014, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Isnt Anchors Away right next door to East Harbor ( actually in west harbor ) her dad keeps his boat at east harbor i need to stay as far away from that pycho as possible
Old 05-04-2014, 09:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Paul all i did was break up with her she is just a nut job and she lives back in the cottage grove area and her parents live next to the johnson island causeway
Old 05-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
i am looking for some place private with a ramp so i can avoid an ex girlfriend this summer she already took a razorblade to the interior of both boats and i dont want to get back to the ramp and not have any windows or 8 flat tires i filed a police report on the interiors and the insurance already paid for the little boat but XT hasnt seen the big boat to do an estimate on it yet just trying to avoid any more issues and have some fun the rest of the year
Wow ED, that sucks to hear especially since you just had all the interior redone, you're a better man than me, I would've knocked that girl for a loop. Hopefully everything gets taken care of.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.