I made Hot Boat Mag.!!!

Notices

I made Hot Boat Mag.!!!

Old 03-22-2002, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry guys

Working 2 jobs and not much time.
I really like my HTM. We have a bunch of AO on our lake and they are a nice boat. I just don't like seeing myself. I guess that is why I got my HTM and in black. We sleep in our boat and the HTM's can't be beat in this catagory. It has a little bit of a price to pay with a little more weight in the nose compared to a AO. The HTM SS would be the way to go if you are not looking for as much cabin space. They are about 500 lbs. lighter. I have a buddy that has one on our lake. It has a 385 mag and he is doing 72 with a stock 4 blade. It still has a ton of cabin space compared to AO.
I had a few minor (very minor) problems and HTM was Johnny on the spot with service and a smile. They are good people to deal with.
Yes that was me last year @ Lake C. We stayed in the HTM @ Grider and then spent a few days @ Jamestown. We will be back for the week of the 4th this year. Look me up. We will be at Grider all week. My buddy is bring his HTM SS up also along with my other buddy in his 91 31' Formula white with teal and black stripes. The SS is white with blue and dark purlpe stripes.
Old 03-25-2002, 08:44 PM
WES311SR1

I'M READY TO RIDE !!! NOBUDGET , WHEN YOU SEE US ON THE 4TH , JUST COME OVER AND I'M SURE MIKE WILL BE GLAD TO TAKE YOU FOR A HOP IN THE HTM.

Old 03-26-2002, 07:21 AM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cumberland lake

hey no budget; i keep my checkmate in dry storage also at the lake!! we are trying to go down there april 5th or 6th to start the year off!! i useually put in at state dock ramp or the dam ramp. we go to the lake every other week end. we probally have seen each other at one time or the other. give us a shoot at the lake!! bill