Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   HTM (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/htm-58/)
-   -   Ohio HTM's? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/htm/60452-ohio-htms.html)

Roy 10-01-2003 02:15 PM

Ohio HTM's?

Just wondering if there are any HTM's in the Ohio, Lake Cumberland area.

Luv-N-It 10-01-2003 03:21 PM

Yes there is here in the Columbus, OH area. Don't know the gentlemen who own them, but there are several.

Roy 10-02-2003 06:05 AM

Any names, e-mail addresses,or phone numbers would be great. Thanks

Luv-N-It 10-02-2003 08:50 AM

I don't know any of them. However, I did talk to one guy on the water for a few minutes and I know where he stores his boat, but that is it.

Is there anything I can do and try and help?

Roy 10-02-2003 10:42 AM

Could you get the name of the place that stores the boat and I could call them? Thanks.

firstoffshore 10-02-2003 03:28 PM

Send a private message to JOJO in Ohio...he sells HTM

Roy 10-03-2003 08:33 AM

Is that BCS/ the new Mid Ohio boats sales?

firstoffshore 10-03-2003 10:13 AM

Ohio HTM dealer:
http://www.kunkelsmarine.com/marine/index.html

ask for Jason when you call.

joshuah40 06-17-2014 08:19 PM

Kunkles doesn't sell HTM's anymore. They can sure screw one up. They did mine. I have a 1998 SR-24 and they took me for a whole bunch of money and not a whole lot of quality in their work... I think its like any other small business out there. The majority are run and owned by old school uneducated salt of the earth MF that been doing it wrong for so long and they have no desire to learn the right way to do things... You will learn with these kind of boats SPEED costs Money, Big money...and they break easy and no one will give you a STRAIGHT answer... I guess because there is/are always too many variables... You better love your HTM cuz you cant give them away... Really.

Griswald 06-17-2014 08:29 PM

Hello 11yr old post

JOJO 07-06-2014 10:07 AM

It is true.. we did stop selling HTM's when Steve died.. We weren't sure as to the future of the company I had actually talked to Steve the morning of the accident and sent in an order the next morning... It's really too bad such a great guy and boatbuilder. So as to why would someone bring back an 11 year old post to rant about a boat I worked on 3-4 years ago... Let's see if my memory serves me correctly Joshuah40 you bought a HTM that didn't run off of ebay for 17,000 and brought it straight to me to get it running. The boat was an absolute disaster interior was rotted... the entire engine compartment covered in oil.. rigging was a nightmare.. And you said "just get it running I don't have alot of money to spend right now" And promised me he was going to have me build an engine for it the next year So we cleaned up rerigged it got it running on the cheap. The next year Joshuah40 calls me and tells me he has a guy in Tennesee building an engine for it and he wants me to rig it for him... Fine no problem not what you told me but fine.. Over the next several months of hour long phone calls asking for all the free info he can get Joshuah40 rigs the boat himself.... Then all he needs is the drive put on because he doesn't know how... So he brings it to us and waits for us to put the drive on...then wants me to go over his rigging to make sure it's good which I look over... he takes the boat home then the phone calls begin how to set it up what prop??? So I let him borrow 4 Stainless props (Yea I'm really taking advantage of him now like all small business's do) In which I had to call repeatedly to get back and then when I offered to buy the prop that worked for $300 he didn't want to pay that much... So at that point I was done with Mr Joshuah Dolfi... So if anybody screwed up your boat it was you (also he kept telling me the engine builder screwed him come to find out he didnt pay his bill and they had to sit on the engine for 6 months so they charged him interest... So of course they are bunch of non educated salt of the earth Motherf*****ers too!!!
Next time you take to social media to blast someone make sure your meds have been filled and you have a legit gripe....Have a good day!!!!!!!

jspeeddemon 07-28-2014 09:48 PM

I know several people who have dealt with Kunkels and they have way more satisfied customers than most other riggers and engine builders around. They are stand up and decent people. You will never be disappointed dealing with Kunkel's Marine.

Sydwayz 07-28-2014 10:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's 3000 words:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]526944[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]526945[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]526946[/ATTACH]

joshuah40 03-26-2019 08:59 AM

Dam JO-JO I never knew you thought so Highly of me. (Evidently Not ) Sorry for giving my opinion at the time. I was feeling bad about everything and everyone else who screwed me over in the past. You were truly very nice to me. Thank you for that. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Its just that just because you pull up in a decently nice boat or even a ****ty boat with a big motor people think you have money. NOT THE CASE. Looking back I truly should have had you build the motor for me. Hind sight is 20-20. If I owe you for a Propeller i will pay you. As for the hours of phone calls. I really can appreciate your knowledge you seemed like you wanted to share it. SORRY there i go assuming again. There is not a class in How To own a GO-FAST boat. So Again I am Sorry For the Negative Post you all were truly very nice to me. I thank you for that. If I could go back and delete it I would. Tequela and Bud Select would say otherwise.(that's rite i was drunk) If there is anything I can do to make a mends just let me know & I will gladly do it. Joshuah40 is Joahaua A. Dolfi and that all i have to say about that.......

joshuah40 03-26-2019 09:02 AM

Every time i click on my old post and try to delete it it send me here... I feel like DELETE/DELETE/DELETE/