G Force Heads To New Jersey!

Notices

G Force Heads To New Jersey!

Old 06-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G Force Heads To New Jersey!

My Slingshot will be traveling to her new home(s) in New Jersey/Destin this weekend. You may see her on the NYS Thruway, Route 81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The purple, full cover that goes from waterline to waterline will be on. All that will be exposed is the #5 SpeedMasters. Rich & Jenn will give her a good home and will derive more enjoyment from her than I have. Let's wish them well as they embark on this new adventure!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmarth
My Slingshot will be traveling to her new home(s) in New Jersey/Destin this weekend. You may see her on the NYS Thruway, Route 81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The purple, full cover that goes from waterline to waterline will be on. All that will be exposed is the #5 SpeedMasters. Rich & Jenn will give her a good home and will derive more enjoyment from her than I have. Let's wish them well as they embark on this new adventure!

Lou I guess its your best and worst day Rich will have fun with it,bet he puts about 50hours on it this summer.Looking foaward to seeing it in Destin.

Hey that 50 footer needs some big power in it
Attached Thumbnails G Force Heads To New Jersey!-dscn1206_3_1.jpg   G Force Heads To New Jersey!-dscn1210_6_1.jpg   G Force Heads To New Jersey!-dscn1215_11_1.jpg  

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 06-13-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rob- Yeah, four beers and I still have seperation anxiety. It's hard to believe I had that boat for almost nine years. What was really weird was after the Hydro-Hoist was towed to shore,that slip was empty with no indication I was ever there. I can't thank you enough for all your help and support through the years. It would have been gone a long time ago if I didn't have your help.Lord knows,we wrestled with a lot of issues. I know you've been frustrated lately,but I know you'll work through it. I hope to see pics of the two boats at Destin. That would be great. I'll be staying in touch! Lou