Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Ilmor High Performance Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ilmor-high-performance-marine-279/)
-   -   Thank You Ilmor (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/ilmor-high-performance-marine/233349-thank-you-ilmor.html)

Wahoo ATV 06-24-2010 08:57 AM

Thank You Ilmor

Ilmor has agreed to be a sponsor of the Harrison Offshore Event July 16-18. I would like to personally thank everyone at Ilmor for thier support of our event and performance boating as whole. Please make every effort to let them know how important they are to our sport.

P.S. They will have a complete power package on display at a Harrison and will be taking orders for yours! :coolcowboy:

fantastixvoyage 06-24-2010 09:28 AM

Damn Dean now you're gonna make all the class 5 guys feel bad when Gino winds up last out of 20 boats! :lolhit:

Thanks Ilmor for the support! I assume when can expect some Ilmor powered rigs as paceboats???

MANITIE 06-24-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3143964)
Damn Dean now you're gonna make all the class 5 guys feel bad when Gino winds up last out of 20 boats! :lolhit:

Thanks Ilmor for the support! I assume when can expect some Ilmor powered rigs as paceboats???

You just get that little caboose ready....the only way we will come in last is if Jim gets sea-sick....and even then will have Nick in the cabin ready to take the stick...and Jim will become turn 5...

MANITIE 06-24-2010 09:45 AM

Thank You Ilmor For All Your Support

Thank you ILMOR for supporting our sport and our race...

Along with great products, there professionalism and support is steller....

Guys this is a company that has step up in many ways..and now even our races.....in this economy were companies are stepping back in alot of advertising and sponsorships, ILMOR has continued to move forward with there engine/drive program and support.

This is a great oppertunity to see there engine and drive package in person and meet some of there professional staff.
Nick is even trying to arrange a factory tour of there facility,

While the Harrison race was up in the air if it was going to be run....ILMOR stepped right up to help us out...

Dean...thanks to you and Rick and all the others involved in putting this together...

Karaokemike 06-24-2010 10:07 AM

Thanks to Ilmor for helping make this event happen!!!!

Ron P 06-24-2010 10:15 AM

Thanks Ilmor for standing behind offshore racing.

DriverofDonzi 06-24-2010 10:20 AM

Thank you Ilmor for making this happen! :) :)

Chris

fantastixvoyage 06-24-2010 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by MANITIE (Post 3143977)

Nick is even trying to arrange a factory tour of there facility,

Make sure you wear clean socks...this place is so clean they probably wont let you were your shoes in. hell I've been in ERs that were dirtier than this place :drink:

AugiePensa 06-24-2010 10:58 AM

Thank You Ilmor. Way to go Dean. So, that's one finger ya saved from getting broken...nine more sponsors to go my friend!

ILMORdude 06-29-2010 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by MANITIE (Post 3143977)
Thank you ILMOR for supporting our sport and our race...

Nick is even trying to arrange a factory tour of there facility.....

Any thoughts on when would be a good date and time? Im trying to see when is convenient for you guys!!