Support Kids with Cancer, June 15th, 2010

Notices

Support Kids with Cancer, June 15th, 2010

Old 06-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Support Kids with Cancer, June 15th, 2010

And Have a Great Time Doing It !!!

On June 15th, 2010, Tony's Di Napoli Restaurant will be helping to sponsor Team Ronald's annual fundraiser " A Little Piece of my Heart" to benefit the children and families staying at the Ronald McDonald House here in NYC.

The event will be held at Guastavino's ( a spectacular place) located underneath the 59th street bridge on the Manhattan side and runs from 6:00 pm until 11:00 pm, tickets are $125.00 per person which gets you a buffett dinner from Tony's DiNapoli, open bar all evening, a great gift bag, door prizes, raffle prizes and a silent auction.

Dean Loucks has donated a piece of his artwork for our silent auction and his custom painted piano will be on display as part of the entertainment for the evening. I know Dave P and a bunch of the NJPBC will be in attendance, the more the merrier.

Last year's event was attended by over 600 people and we raised over $250,000.00 for the RMDH. All monies raised go directly to support the daily activities provided for the children and families staying at the house.

Pass this along to as many people as you can, we have about 500 tickets sold so far, and I am expecting 800 - 1000 attendees this year. The event is rapidly approaching so visit http://www.rmdh.org to buy your tickets.

Your support is greatly appreciated, any questions don't hesitate to give me a call,

Bruce Dimpflmaier aka/ imax
516 810-1174

Last edited by imax; 06-04-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See you there Bruce!