Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Insurance and Finance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/insurance-finance-198/)
-   -   Cat Insurance in Missouri (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/insurance-finance/156920-cat-insurance-missouri.html)

fountain4play 04-27-2007 02:52 PM

Cat Insurance in Missouri

Looking to find out who insures Cats in MO. I'm in the process of purchasing a 03 - 3600 Nor-Tech and who would be the best companies to see about getting coverage with?

It has 525's and will be down at the Lake of the Ozarks with about 6 Months of Layup.

IM4A2Z 04-27-2007 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by fountain4play (Post 2108440)
Looking to find out who insures Cats in MO. I'm in the process of purchasing a 03 - 3600 Nor-Tech and who would be the best companies to see about getting coverage with?

It has 525's and will be down at the Lake of the Ozarks with about 6 Months of Layup.

I think Markel.
If you don't have any previous Cat experiance be prepaired for the shock of your life. Even with this somewhat mild power for a 36.

fountain4play 04-27-2007 04:05 PM

Thanks, that was one of the companies I was going to see about getting a quote. As for the cost, I'm fully aware of what can be expected, in my field it's just a cost of doing business, can't live without it.

murt654 04-27-2007 07:48 PM

awesome boat ins co they insure cats !!!!!! give them the value and speed.... -100MPH GOOD RATES I USE THEM the number is 1 888 346 4673 ask for steve tell him that you got his number from john murtaugh from pennslyvania he will help you.good luck !!!! the company is IWSF

WeaponX 04-27-2007 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What kind of mufflers are you running. Ins. is not your big problem. I have the Water Patrol already for you.:D
Sorry. Pic is my old boat I sold last june. I was kicked off the lake and ticketed many times. Stellings mufflers, And GGB tips was not enough but I had 1100hp per side.
Good luck.

BigDaddy96 04-27-2007 08:42 PM

Try John and see if he can help

http://midwestboatparty.com/sponsors/pmg/pmg.htm

gsmith9898 04-28-2007 07:07 AM

anpac out of springfield is who insures mine.

sy goldberg 04-28-2007 07:54 AM

Re;iwsf

I would suggest that anyone that is considering using IWSF for boat insurance to call the their state insurance department and see what they say or even better go to the IWSF website and see how they regard US law and constitution.I would also advise anyone that has a "policy" with IWSF to ask their personal attorney what he thinks about IWSF. I will be very happy to provide anyone with the name and phone number of a former NEW JERSEY boat insurance agent who was arrested by the FBI for placing business with IWSF.

fountain4play 04-28-2007 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by WeaponX (Post 2108744)
What kind of mufflers are you running. Ins. is not your big problem. I have the Water Patrol already for you.:D
Sorry. Pic is my old boat I sold last june. I was kicked off the lake and ticketed many times. Stellings mufflers, And GGB tips was not enough but I had 1100hp per side.
Good luck.

To be honest with you I haven't picked it up yet and couldn't tell you what kind of mufflers it has at the present time. The plan right now is to go and get it next week and have it down at the lake for the weekend.

I was wondering what issues might arrive with the noise factor and will just have to address them when I find out a little more.

Thanks for the heads up, it's always something these days...lol

murt654 04-28-2007 04:29 PM

iwsf

[QUOTE=sy goldberg;2109095]I would suggest that anyone that is considering using IWSF for boat insurance to call the their state insurance department and see what they say or even better go to the IWSF website and see how they regard US law and constitution.I would also advise anyone that has a "policy" with IWSF to ask their personal attorney what he thinks about IWSF. I will be very happy to provide anyone with the name and phone number of a former NEW JERSEY boat insurance agent who was arrested by the FBI for placing business with IWSF.[/ sy are you an insurance agent ??? could i talk to your friend or you ??hows the us law stated.