Great News For 11 States!!! >

Great News For 11 States!!!

Notices

Great News For 11 States!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great News For 11 States!!!

Great news for the following states!!!! AL, DE, FL, LA, MD, MS, NJ, NC, RI, SC, and TX.

One of our largest carriers just approved transfer discounts on the above listed states for vee-hulls up to 120MPH, if the vessel is stored more than 50 miles from the coast.

You will receive
A 15% discount for writing a new policy through our agency, if there has been no lapse in coverage on your current policy.
A 10% discount for writing a new policy through our agency, if there is less than a 30 day lapse in coverage.

This carrier is also offering a 10% discount for applicants with three years or more of ownership experience on a similar boat.

If you are not in one of the coastal states listed above, dont worry the 15% transfer discount is already being offered for your state.

If qualified you can receive up to a 25% discount on your insurance coverage for writing a new policy through our agency.

Call us for more information or request a quote online if you are interested!

Thanks
Adam
Old 03-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greetings I would like to thank everyone for contacting us and requesting a quote for their boats regarding this program. We are currently working on your quotes. If you have not received your quote yet you will hear from us shortly.

I should clarify that the 15% transfer discount being discussed has always been available to non-coastal states; however Effective 03/01/2010 this discount is now available to the 11 coastal states listed above in my previous post.

The 10% experience discount has and will always be available to all states.

Have a great week!
Adam