Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Insurance and Finance
KY LAKE PR INSURNACE CLAIM....ADJUSTER CAME BACK TODAY...Opinions??? >

KY LAKE PR INSURNACE CLAIM....ADJUSTER CAME BACK TODAY...Opinions???

Notices

KY LAKE PR INSURNACE CLAIM....ADJUSTER CAME BACK TODAY...Opinions???

Old 06-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

They already cut me a check for it so I'm good there...I can get a used bravo 1 with 1.50 for $3700??? Is that remained or brand new. Not trying to dick around just trying to make the best long term descision. Buy a used one and out money into other other things or chuck money out and buy a brand new one.... I am not real sure what to look at in a used drive...the parts they are wanting to letthem order don't sound to bad as far as warranty either after reading the above post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:15 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

For a little more I can send you a fresh XR with a new upper case, new gears, new bearings and seals and a complete re-fresh of the lower while it was apart.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Registered

Just ordered a Bravo 1 from Donnie with Dual Pickups for $4295. Called insurance and they are going to meet me halfway on the difference so its been a good day. Drive comes with a 1 year Mercruiser warranty thanks you RunningHotRacing!
Old 06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kyboy1020
Just ordered a Bravo 1 from Donnie with Dual Pickups for $4295. Called insurance and they are going to meet me halfway on the difference so its been a good day. Drive comes with a 1 year Mercruiser warranty thanks you RunningHotRacing!
Donnie is a great guy and as professional as they come ,FED EX blows on the shipping part and Delivers with forklift tire marks on the boxs .Ask Donnie to ship UPS you'll be glad you did
Old 06-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Registered

I used my own carrier through rowk R+L Carriers. I was able to 2 day the part for $75 and our stuff always looks great when it arrives...Looks like I may make 4th of July afterall. I got Donnie pricing me some 500Efis also while he has his price book out. Curious how competitive they are on motors since thaey are killing EVERYONE on drives.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kyboy1020
I used my own carrier through rowk R+L Carriers. I was able to 2 day the part for $75 and our stuff always looks great when it arrives...Looks like I may make 4th of July afterall. I got Donnie pricing me some 500Efis also while he has his price book out. Curious how competitive they are on motors since thaey are killing EVERYONE on drives.
R & L does a great job on the shipping you'll have no probs ,Donnie will do great on the motor he moves a ton of them
Old 06-29-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know if you need help putting it back together. Im not far away.

Will
Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Anchorman
Let me know if you need help putting it back together. Im not far away.

Will
S and s is going to put it back together for me. I already had to pay them for the tear down so I figured what's another 40 bucks since they already got it. Thanks a lot though!