Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Insurance and Finance
Diverse Offerings Finance is the place to call when searching for HP financing >

Diverse Offerings Finance is the place to call when searching for HP financing

Notices

Diverse Offerings Finance is the place to call when searching for HP financing

Old 08-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diverse Offerings Finance is the place to call when searching for HP financing

Diverse Offerings Finance is the place to call when other Banks Say NO!

90+% of the loans we close were denied by a bank or lender before closing with us! That is an astounding true statement. We are here getting money to good people, while most banks are saying no. The beautiful thing is this, ALMOST ALWAYS, THEY ARE GETTING THE SAME BANK RATES!

So how does that happen? How can we do this? The secret lies in 2 areas-expertise and choices. When a deal comes to us, I quickly preview it to ensure it truly is a fundable deal. Some deals that get denied by banks really should get denied, they are just not strong enough in today's market. But a GOOD portion, over 50% of them CAN get approved-they just need help. I analyze it and look for the strengths and the weaknesses of the file. I then CHOOSE THE RIGHT LENDER AND PROGRAM THAT MATCHES THE STRENGTH OF THE BORROWER TO THE BANK THAT LOOKS MOST FAVORABLY AT THAT STRENGTH. Some banks really focus on collateral, some really focus on credit, some really focus on cash flow and I choose the right lending source based on the strengths of that borrower. I then package it correctly and get it submitted in a timely fashion.

The end result is more approvals and more closings. In fact, the number of Marine and RV loans we will close this year would have put us very close to the TOP 10 BANKS closing recreational loans. We are direct lenders, not a bank. In other words, we close more Marine and RV loans than 75% of the BANKS in the country! Pretty astounding when you think about it. When you consider that all those closings were denied somewhere else before coming to us, you begin to realize just how much value Diverse Offerings brings to the equation.

If you or anyone you know is struggling to get a High Performance loan closed, PLEASE give me a call. I respond quickly, have approvals out in 2-3 business days and can get you the money you need. Call Jody Hamilton today at 470-248-2655. I look forward to helping make your dreams a reality!