Another financing thread

Notices

Another financing thread

Old 02-18-2019, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 249 Likes on 125 Posts
Default Another financing thread

I'm pretty certain that I have a buyer for my boat and I've narrowed my choices down for a replacement...

05 sutphen TKO
03 hustler cheetah

My question is that my two credit unions I deal with will only go 10 years on a boat loan now and that puts the payment too high for my liking so where should I look to for financing on either of the 2 boats I listed above that will go longer than 10 years...say 15 or possibly even 20...15 is more likely however

Also...when I bought my Nordic the credit union looked up NADA value for it to establish a value which was fine in that situation however there's a couple issues with that for the boats listed above..

1. TKO is one of one so how would one establish a value for this?? would it go off of survey info?? I may be looking at it without power so how would that work buying a boat without engines??
2. The hustler is listed on NADA however it doesn't list 525's as an engine option....which is what it has in it..I'm sure the 525's add some kind of value over the standard 8.1 liter option that NADA lists

Any insights would be appreciated!!

Thanks
Old 02-20-2019, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBYSTWY
I'm pretty certain that I have a buyer for my boat and I've narrowed my choices down for a replacement...

05 sutphen TKO
03 hustler cheetah

My question is that my two credit unions I deal with will only go 10 years on a boat loan now and that puts the payment too high for my liking so where should I look to for financing on either of the 2 boats I listed above that will go longer than 10 years...say 15 or possibly even 20...15 is more likely however

Also...when I bought my Nordic the credit union looked up NADA value for it to establish a value which was fine in that situation however there's a couple issues with that for the boats listed above..

1. TKO is one of one so how would one establish a value for this?? would it go off of survey info?? I may be looking at it without power so how would that work buying a boat without engines??
2. The hustler is listed on NADA however it doesn't list 525's as an engine option....which is what it has in it..I'm sure the 525's add some kind of value over the standard 8.1 liter option that NADA lists

Any insights would be appreciated!!

Thanks
Please give me a call.....and let's see if I can help you get the financing you need.

Thanks
Jody Hamilton
Diverse Offerings Finance
470-248-2655