Cigarette 2001 TS insurance, How much! >

Cigarette 2001 TS insurance, How much!

Notices

Cigarette 2001 TS insurance, How much!

Old 03-07-2019, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JMAASKE
Unfortunately there are several out there that commit insurance fraud that negatively effects the rest of us.
EXACTLY what JMAASKE said. If it were not for the few bad apples that turn in false claims insurance would not be so hard to find or pay for.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Devin speaks the truth on this! I had a bad experience with Progressive years ago, and will never use them again.
Originally Posted by Wozencraft
No disrespect, but the cheapest is not always the best.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

world wide marine shouldnt be over a grand unless you list Florida for insured area
Old 03-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Try National Marine Underwriters @ 800 262 8467 Ask for Al
FYI just talked to them, they don't insure boats that run over 75 mph............but you may know that
Old 03-07-2019, 11:35 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by jason ivey
EXACTLY what JMAASKE said. If it were not for the few bad apples that turn in false claims insurance would not be so hard to find or pay for.
I couldn't agree more!!
Old 03-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Registered

The biggest problem with "this ins company sucks" or "that ins company sucks" is people buy a policy due to price and fail to read the said policy. What will and wont be paid is spelled out in black and white .Some misrepresent their horsepower or top speed to get a cheaper price and then cry when a claim is denied. Fact is, boat insurance companies have a damn good idea of how fast a given boat will go with a given power. You can tell them whatever you want but picture this: You tell them your boat is a 72 MPH boat and secure insurance, then post videos of it doing 85, post pics of new 1000HP engines, or tell the world you just bought ProChargers. Now you need to file a claim.....if you don't notify them of said changes, you are screwed. If you get paid at all, you wont get paid for the upgrades. Don't kid yourself into thinking they wont find out, they know more about than Santa Clause.....
Old 03-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Wozencraft
No disrespect, but the cheapest is not always the best. Did you give us an opportunity to compete for your business? Chris has a program we do not offer, but equally we have programs that Chris doesn't offer. So it's bound to happen that one of us may have a better offer for a specific risk. However, no one insurance company is a 1-size-fits-all. Plus, there are so many variables that go into quoting out ones insurance, ie. age of boat, HP, hull design, speed, operator age, experience, driving record, prior claims, just to mention a few. :-)
When our Skater renewal came last year it went up noticeably higher for unknown reasons in my world.

However, we did shop several companies, and some are mentioned in this thread. After all was said and done they all had differences in coverage and price but we stayed with Wozencraft. They came back with the best combination of coverage at a price right around the others. Some were less and some were more but the total policy choice was the best at Wozencraft.

Everyone has different needs, and location plays a HUGE role in costs, so do your homework and choose the best for you.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
When our Skater renewal came last year it went up noticeably higher for unknown reasons in my world.

However, we did shop several companies, and some are mentioned in this thread. After all was said and done they all had differences in coverage and price but we stayed with Wozencraft. They came back with the best combination of coverage at a price right around the others. Some were less and some were more but the total policy choice was the best at Wozencraft.

Everyone has different needs, and location plays a HUGE role in costs, so do your homework and choose the best for you.
How bad is cat insurance in S. FL? Did it double what you paid for the AT?
Old 03-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

My Gladiator was $1,700 several years ago and my buddy's 04 Top Gun pretty similar. That is for lake use between May and October. I wouldn't trust any policy under a $1,000.