Notices

Thank you Wozencraft!

Old 03-31-2020, 07:59 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Thank you Wozencraft!

I tried several different companies to ensure a closed canopy vee but they would not cover it because of the canopy. One highly recommended company wouldn’t even call me back. Scott with Wozencraft worked extremely hard to get me insured. Not only did he get me covered on this boat but he saved me money on another vehicle so I switched it as well.

thank you Scott!
Old 04-01-2020, 02:05 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mcraymond3
I tried several different companies to ensure a closed canopy vee but they would not cover it because of the canopy. One highly recommended company wouldn’t even call me back. Scott with Wozencraft worked extremely hard to get me insured. Not only did he get me covered on this boat but he saved me money on another vehicle so I switched it as well.

thank you Scott!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this out publicly! I am so glad we were able to help you, and not only with your boat insurance. Again, thank you for your kind words and please let all your boating friends know about Scott Kottmann and we are proud to have him part of our Wozencraft Team!

Devin Wozencraft
Old 04-25-2020, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the review Mat, I appreciate it a lot! Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to jump on board as well. Had a great experience with Devin and Scott. If your looking to finance an older performance boat and get insurance, they are a one stop shop. Thanks guys.

Chris
The following users liked this post:
Wozencraft (05-12-2020)
Old 05-12-2020, 02:36 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris, THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write this out. It was certainly a privilege to assist you with your insurance & financing needs!

Devin Wozencraft
Old 03-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
Default insurance woes

Reading this thread I am disappointed that it is nearly impossible to find someone who will write a policy for us. We just bought a 1995 Top Gun stock and are bringing it to Alaska. Seems that since it’s the only one in the state every company we have talked with is afraid.

I have over 40 years operating boats from small v hulls with twin 250s to 175’ landing crafts and everything in between. 2 coast guard licenses and the cheapest quote so far is in excess of $10,000 just for hull and machinery.

I’d be stoked to get something for
half that…
Old 04-14-2022, 12:04 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

From what I have seen, looks like none of them, including the one mentioned above, wants anything to do with I'O's. Take a 42' Fountain, go from 525's to 700's and the price at least triples it looks like. Can't imagine a 40' cat with 700"s? Nuts!
Old 04-14-2022, 12:09 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

And I need to give credit to Markel for being the least interested and price competitive. They are actually proud of it to boot!
The following users liked this post:
tmmii (04-14-2022)